Chael Sonnen USADA results

Are you pumped for the return of Chael?

• Total voters
Pretty indifferent about his return. His biggest claim to fame is almost beating AS while on PEDs and was a C-level fighter until he started juicing.

He at least knows how to copy WWF promos and cut a half decent promo.
Choking out Shogun and having wins over Bisping and that version of Marquardt do mean something. Not like he did zilch in his career.

No, he just has a delusional manbaby following that justifies his failures as a fighter (choking multiple times in big fights both figuratively and literally). And if memory serves me correctly (which it does) there were far more people justifying Chael's failed tests than Brock's. Well the first two times he got caught (TRT without an exemption) then when he was caught for the Wanderlei fight (even Dana was defending him on FS1 for this one lol)....but they finally let it go when he was caught for the Vitor fight.

Very straightforward, you judge fighters based on how you do or don't like them.

What did Chael ever do to you, you miserable fuck? And can you explain how people are "justifying" his "failures" ?

:>

Yeah, that statement is not confirmation nor is it denial...that's saying nothing like I said

You are incredibly naive if you think Brock isn't going to insist that he's clean, evidenced by the fact that he's said he's clean for his entire life and walked out of interviews when steroids were brought up.

According to rumors Brock failed for estrogen blockers, for all I know Brock could have been taking those for fertility....maybe he and Sable are tryin to conceive and the lil Brockers aren't swimming like they used to.

hurr durr

No, you added that after what you initially said, now you're trying to act like I didn't read correctly when I pointed it out earlier that you added shit, now you're admitting that you did as well with your "I even clarified what I meant"

I didn't add anything. I said from the get-go that Brock made a mockery of the UFC for multiple reasons, none of them being "because he didn't admit to it." I even used the word "and" to separate the two. You can't read.

You think two fighters are guilty of the same violation, yet you're on here hoping for one to comeback and making biased polls for that fighter?

If Chael had a psychotic fanbase around here that still backed his every move and denied it, yes, I would call them retarded just the same. There is no contradiction. Keep reaching though.

So again you're saying that fans dictate how your actions?

It's almost like we're using a forum or something and you sometimes respond to things that you disagree with

Looks like I'm dictating your actions, wow you must be a huge pleb for letting that happen. DANCE PUPPET, DANCE

Didn't Brock come back and fought under USADA? The situations seem quite similar with the only difference being you like one fighter's delusional fanbase and don't like the others. Must suck being so weak-willed that random strangers on the internet have a strong influence over your thought process.

I have a pretty strong influence on you considering you brought up something completely irrelevant and tried to point out some massive contradiction when there isn't one

Because a topic about fighters that roids is always on Sherdog, plenty of reason to mention the fighter that has been caught with the largest number of banned substances in his system.

So you want me to bring up Chael in random threads about roids just because? Lel

There are a lot of threads I don't reply to that may or may not interest me. What I do know is that Chael wasn't relevant and 99.9% of the time it would've been incredibly random to bring him up, so I didn't bother. Ironically I did the same with Lesnar even though I supposedly care so much about him to you. Truly bizzare how that works.

I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt with it being a lack of comprehension on your part, should have known it would have been you proving me correct about you being illogical by committing a logical fallacy. I'm showing butthurt against Chael? I've spoken nothing but facts in regards to him. Butthurt is what you're showing towards Lesnar, by saying he was roided when he signed despite him passing all the tests up until June 28th...and according to the reports he failed for clomid not roids. So by your own logic, you're butthurt by Lesnar?

lmao yeah he got popped for anti-estrogen, totally not evidence of roids or anything. It's not like his body isn't achievable naturally or anything :^)

But yeah, you are objectively butthurt over Chael. Remember that thing you said about someone being a puppetmaster earlier? Chael's trolling actually hit you so bad that that's exactly what's happening to you. DANCE FOR CHAEL

What did Chael ever do to you, you miserable fuck? And can you explain how people are "justifying" his "failures" ?

:>

Have you read his posts throughout the thread? He is legitimately mad that more people aren't spewing vitriol about Chael at random intervals. He hates him that badly. It's actually kind of terrifying.

But yeah, you are objectively butthurt over Chael. Remember that thing you said about someone being a puppetmaster earlier? Chael's trolling actually hit you so bad that that's exactly what's happening to you. DANCE FOR LORD CHAEL

Fixed

@thechoice2 after seeing someone ironically say "Lord Chael"

0agOlUB.gif

Shale trolling the shit outta USADA

>has failed numerous, much less stringent tests in the past
>flat out said to the testers hes taken banned substances but wants to be tested to make sure its flushed out from his system
>said he was scared when testers got to his door
>said he cant sleep well knowing the testing been under way
>pretty much implied hes taken 'stuff from the pool' recently thats against WADA code
>doesnt want to be tested like everyone else, wants to be tested on a curve (if he was caught for 7 substances, he wants next one to be 3 or less b/c its good progress)
>Shale says its smooth sailings it he passes 1 test and hes hoping for the best

Now apparently passes USADA test

Shale pre test results

w8s0g2.jpg

Post #basicallyclean

giphy.gif
Chael is the greatest ever.

Have you read his posts throughout the thread? He is legitimately mad that more people aren't spewing vitriol about Chael at random intervals. He hates him that badly. It's actually kind of terrifying.

Chael still triggers. It's a beautiful thing to watch given the fact he's been out for years.

Genius. Conor would literally fade away the second Chael announces his return.

Terrible taste in fighters? Cmon kone chael has the most boring fight style ever. Definiton of lay and pray

It was plain to see, I took a lot more out of you than you took out of me
I broke the mirror, and I blew away the smoke
It was me who tapped, but it was you who broke

Mods should sticky this thread.

Terrible taste in fighters? Cmon kone chael has the most boring fight style ever. Definiton of lay and pray

He didn't have tons of stopping power, but I wouldn't say he LNP'd. He actually was very active on top.

Chael versus one of the older fighters would be great. Perhaps Machida at middleweight or Lil Nog at light heavyweight.

The Nog fight in particular sells itself with prepackaged old promos of chael talking smack about Rogerio and his brother.

Excited for the pre fight hype but he is a pretty mediocre fighter who had to cheat. If he goes on a good run clean that would be cool

Awesome, a corny combination of Conor and a blanket who cheated more than anyone is returning. Let's all get excited then talk about how evil Jon Jones is and why Brock is a stain on MMA with his steroids and pro wrestling bullshit.

Chael brings out the hypocrisy in young dumb folks like no one else. I hope he never gets a fight.

Awesome, a corny combination of Conor and a blanket who cheated more than anyone is returning. Let's all get excited then talk about how evil Jon Jones is and why Brock is a stain on MMA with his steroids and pro wrestling bullshit.

Chael brings out the hypocrisy in young dumb folks like no one else. I hope he never gets a fight.
Interestingly enough, people who like Chael tend to not be the ones making jones and Lesnar out to be plagues on the sport. They're two pretty separate crowds.

He didn't have tons of stopping power, but I wouldn't say he LNP'd. He actually was very active on top.
Haha mother fucker he was as lay and play as it got. Loved his theatrics before his fights though

Where's the "I don't care" option? Shitty poll, Kone. Unless he's facing Whittaker, Romero or Weidman, I don't really care. Jacare or Rockhold would be good too. Maybe they'll give him Miranda to get him an easy win.

Interestingly enough, people who like Chael tend to not be the ones making jones and Lesnar out to be plagues on the sport. They're two pretty separate crowds.

Look harder. A few huge fans of Hunt and his crusade against PEDs seem to abandon principle for Chael.

Back