Chael Sonnen USADA results

Are you pumped for the return of Chael?

• Total voters
conspiracy-theory-95x125.jpg

Sonnen Vs Lig nog in Brazil.

Book it Dana.

While USADA is at it they should overturn the bones vs chael result. Bones was one stronger so I declare chael the rightful LW champ.

This is why you're a fucking idiot. I can combine a million random things you said and it would have nothing to do with my reading comprehension but would have a lot to do with your own inability to be consistent. We don't have to be living in a hypothetical world because Lesnar hasn't said anything in regards to his failed test.
I came to that conclusion because it was exactly what you said in the post I quoted....now you want to add more reasons to why it's a mockery.

He said "we'll get to the bottom of this" actually, even though he clearly won't. Also, you legitimately might have dyslexia:

"That's significantly different than Brock refusing to just admit he took PEDs and making a mockery of the UFC by not giving a single solitary fuck about drug tests."

I never said he made a mockery "because he refused to admit it." I said he made a mockery because he signed while roided up and wanted to make money and leave. I even clarified what I meant in the original post.

You don't give two fucks about Chael's failed tests but you give two fucks about Brock's? Oh wait, it's Brock's fans that cause you give a fuck. So tell me, madam, how does it feel to be a puppet on a string being pulled by Lesnar's fans? Do you like dancing to the beat of the Vanilla Gorilla's fans?

That made no contextual sense. When I say I don't give a fuck about Chael's failed tests, it's because I refuse to justify them. I've been saying that pretty consistently this entire time. I said Chael is guilty and never said otherwise. I think Brock is guilty and have never said otherwise. You seriously cannot read.

There's a contradiction because you make fun of Lesnar for failing a drug test but you're on here cheerleading a man that has failed a drug test for three different fights

No, there isn't. Lesnar fans were utterly delusional in the lead up to the fight and after he failed a test, so I made them face the music. Chael doesn't have a deranged, militant fanbase on here anymore and is coming back and wants to fight under USADA. The situations are nothing alike.

No, I acknowledged that he's irrelevant, being irrelevant doesn't mean there's no reason to rip into him.

Yes it actually does though. Why would I make random posts about someone that nobody is talking about? I didn't do it with Brock either until he signed. Brock wasn't in the news, I didn't talk about him despite the fact that I personally think he's always been on steroids. Simple.

Weren't you criticizing me for my reading comprehension earlier? I don't recall mentioning anything about Chael's pre-fight trash talk....

That has nothing to do with reading comprehension. I was making an assumption that Chael badly triggered the fuck out of you because of the vitriol and astounding levels of butthurt you're showcasing.

Now, being Lesnar's fans' bitch doesn't give you the right to try and make shit up about a superior poster such as myself. I don't take kindly to such shenanigans. Now apologize and we can be the best of friends.

Trying way too hard now.

I didn't think his baby would pass, but am happy for the guy. Looking forward to his return. He always brings it in the cage and that's all I care about.

It's hilarious that Chael needed a dry run to see if he could pass a drug test....

Doesnt have enough shock factor for jeff and usada. Chael is a past his prime proven cheat. Nobody would be surprised if he fails again.

They want to bust the fighters that have been beating the tests for years.

Bigger the names, the better.

I heard that with all the free time during his suspension, he finally got around to going through puberty so now he doesn't need TRT any more.

He has a great looking wife, I give him that.

Good news, I want to see him beat up Vitor

I didn't think his baby would pass, but am happy for the guy. Looking forward to his return. He always brings it in the cage and that's all I care about.

He does? Could you explain how he "brought it" against Jones or Evans?

He does? Could you explain how he "brought it" against Jones or Evans?
O was there a fight or two where he didn't? O heavens! My whole argument is destroyed.

You people who think everything is either flawless or untrue either have a bunch of money or this world has to make no sense to you.

Glad he passed and look forward to seeing 'the bad guy' back in action.

His double legs are fucking are inspiring haha

I like Chael & he'z fun to listen to when he'z talkin' dat smack... but the "Lord Chael" stuff is strange.

Will probably create another Sherdog turf war though, so should be fun. Hopefully he gets a tasty matchup that we can sink our teeth into!

th

He said "we'll get to the bottom of this" actually, even though he clearly won't. Also, you legitimately might have dyslexia:

Yeah, that statement is not confirmation nor is it denial...that's saying nothing like I said.

"That's significantly different than Brock refusing to just admit he took PEDs and making a mockery of the UFC by not giving a single solitary fuck about drug tests."
According to rumors Brock failed for estrogen blockers, for all I know Brock could have been taking those for fertility....maybe he and Sable are tryin to conceive and the lil Brockers aren't swimming like they used to.

I never said he made a mockery "because he refused to admit it." I said he made a mockery because he signed while roided up and wanted to make money and leave. I even clarified what I meant in the original post.
No, you added that after what you initially said, now you're trying to act like I didn't read correctly when I pointed it out earlier that you added shit, now you're admitting that you did as well with your "I even clarified what I meant"

That made no contextual sense. When I say I don't give a fuck about Chael's failed tests, it's because I refuse to justify them. I've been saying that pretty consistently this entire time. I said Chael is guilty and never said otherwise. I think Brock is guilty and have never said otherwise. You seriously cannot read.

You think two fighters are guilty of the same violation, yet you're on here hoping for one to comeback and making biased polls for that fighter?

No, there isn't. Lesnar fans were utterly delusional in the lead up to the fight and after he failed a test, so I made them face the music. Chael doesn't have a deranged, militant fanbase on here anymore and is coming back and wants to fight under USADA. The situations are nothing alike.

So again you're saying that fans dictate how your actions? Didn't Brock come back and fought under USADA? The situations seem quite similar with the only difference being you like one fighter's delusional fanbase and don't like the others. Must suck being so weak-willed that random strangers on the internet have a strong influence over your thought process.

Yes it actually does though. Why would I make random posts about someone that nobody is talking about? I didn't do it with Brock either until he signed. Brock wasn't in the news, I didn't talk about him despite the fact that I personally think he's always been on steroids. Simple.

Because a topic about fighters that roids is always on Sherdog, plenty of reason to mention the fighter that has been caught with the largest number of banned substances in his system.

That has nothing to do with reading comprehension. I was making an assumption that Chael badly triggered the fuck out of you because of the vitriol and astounding levels of butthurt you're showcasing.

I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt with it being a lack of comprehension on your part, should have known it would have been you proving me correct about you being illogical by committing a logical fallacy. I'm showing butthurt against Chael? I've spoken nothing but facts in regards to him. Butthurt is what you're showing towards Lesnar, by saying he was roided when he signed despite him passing all the tests up until June 28th...and according to the reports he failed for clomid not roids. So by your own logic, you're butthurt by Lesnar?

Trying way too hard now.

I was being a nice guy and giving you the opportunity to make amends and let bygones be bygones. Now, I'm taking my ball and going home. I don't wanna play with you no more :(

All hail Chael.

Now for MSG vs Lil Nog.

This November, remember I said it, the bad guy returns, and don't you forget it.

Last edited:
Pretty indifferent about his return. His biggest claim to fame is almost beating AS while on PEDs and was a C-level fighter until he started juicing.

He at least knows how to copy WWF promos and cut a half decent promo.

I guess it counts as a pass if the system blows up during the analysis.

Back