Chael Sonnen USADA results

Are you pumped for the return of Chael?

• Total voters
Why have I seen @KONE throw so much hate at Brock for failing a test, but he/she's in here sucking off Sonnen who has failed 3 different tests?

I'm not understanding something here.

Because Chael doesn't have a delusional manbaby following that tries to justify his failed tests?

Pretty fucking straightforward don't you think?

Because Chael doesn't have a delusional manbaby following that tries to justify his failed tests?

Pretty fucking straightforward don't you think?

No, he just has a delusional manbaby following that justifies his failures as a fighter (choking multiple times in big fights both figuratively and literally). And if memory serves me correctly (which it does) there were far more people justifying Chael's failed tests than Brock's. Well the first two times he got caught (TRT without an exemption) then when he was caught for the Wanderlei fight (even Dana was defending him on FS1 for this one lol)....but they finally let it go when he was caught for the Vitor fight.

Very straightforward, you judge fighters based on how you do or don't like them.

No, he just has a delusional manbaby following that justifies his failures as a fighter (choking multiple times in big fights both figuratively and literally). And if memory serves me correctly (which it does) there were far more people justifying Chael's failed tests than Brock's. Well the first two times he got caught (TRT without an exemption) then when he was caught for the Wanderlei fight (even Dana was defending him on FS1 for this one lol)....but they finally let it go when he was caught for the Vitor fight.

Very straightforward, you judge fighters based on how you do or don't like them.

Why would I rip into Chael when no one is actually trying to defend his failed tests though? Everyone (including himself) has acknowledged he's tested positive and did so because he could get away with it. I've even mentioned it before myself. That's significantly different than Brock refusing to just admit he took PEDs and making a mockery of the UFC by not giving a single solitary fuck about drug tests. He signed - roided out of his fucking mind - wanted to beat up a fighter, get his paycheck and go home.

Also, Chael hasn't been relevant for a while now. There was rarely if ever a reason to rip into him. I didn't say anything about Brock until he signed for UFC 200. Because, you know, he was relevant.

So yeah, retardedly straightforward. Sorry you can't seem to grasp extremely simple concepts. Must be a Brock Lesnar fan.

Wasn't really a fan of chael but curious to see how he does post usada and how he can do against today's top middleweights

Why would I rip into Chael when no one is actually trying to defend his failed tests though? Everyone (including himself) has acknowledged he's tested positive and did so because he could get away with it. I've even mentioned it before myself. That's significantly different than Brock refusing to just admit he took PEDs and making a mockery of the UFC by not giving a single solitary fuck about drug tests. He signed - roided out of his fucking mind - wanted to beat up a fighter, get his paycheck and go home.

Also, Chael hasn't been relevant for a while now. There was rarely if ever a reason to rip into him. I didn't say anything about Brock until he signed for UFC 200. Because, you know, he was relevant.

So yeah, retardedly straightforward. Sorry you can't seem to grasp extremely simple concepts. Must be a Brock Lesnar fan.

To add to your horrifically bad post, my favorite fighter was caught by USADA. I've said repeatedly if he was actually dumb enough to do what he did, especially considering he passed a random drug test 6 weeks prior to the fight, that he deserves to get punished.

So yeah, try again.

He cant beat these new guys. Not really. Honestly he should just take over Dana's job who's turned into a fucking hermit latley

Why would I rip into Chael when no one is actually trying to defend his failed tests though? Everyone (including himself) has acknowledged he's tested positive and did so because he could get away with it. I've even mentioned it before myself. That's significantly different than Brock refusing to just admit he took PEDs and making a mockery of the UFC by not giving a single solitary fuck about drug tests.

You allow sherdog posters to dictate your thoughts and actions? Jesus, you're not very bright are you? Are you retarded, Sonnen said he took testosterone because he never went through puberty and had idiots on here believing that crap....yet Lesnar not saying anything in regars to his failed test is making a mockery of the UFC? Wasn't Chael also the guy that was on national television swearing that he wasn't taking PEDs that he was only using drugs he needed to recover from having to stop his TRT usage when NAC reversed their decision about allowing it...only to then test positive for HGH in addition to estrogen blockers while having the President of the UFC defending him....but Brock is making a mockery of the UFC?

Chael is irrelevant, about the first thing you've said that I can understand and agree with.

Being a Brock fan >> Being a Chael fan. Both cheaters, both failed drug tests, only 1 won a UFC championship while the other choked every chance he got and had to resort to walking around with a fake belt because he was never good enough even with the aid of performance enhancers to achieve a title. Must suck to be a fan of a failure like that.

>doesnt want to be tested like everyone else, wants to be tested on a curve (if he was caught for 7 substances, he wants next one to be 3 or less b/c its good progress)

Sounds fair. USADA probably wouldn't approve because they are nerds and Chael is firmly anti-nerd.

What does "basically clean" mean?

He's on top of the line stuff the tests couldn't detect. So Chael will get witch hunt testing until they get something.

I am very excited to see Conor-lite back in action.

Kidding...I love chael, he signed my book. Two 10-8 rounds over anderson!!!

You allow sherdog posters to dictate your thoughts and actions?

What the absolute fuck does this even mean? We are on a message board, you are aware of that right? So if a certain fanbase is being retarded, they will get called out for it more often than not.

Jesus, you're not very bright are you? Are you retarded, Sonnen said he took testosterone because he never went through puberty and had idiots on here believing that crap....yet Lesnar not saying anything in regars to his failed test is making a mockery of the UFC?

You're combining random things I said because your reading comprehension is really bad. For starters, even if we're living in a hypothetical world and Lesnar hadn't said anything in regards to his failed test, that's not "why he made a mockery of the UFC." I have absolutely no fucking idea how you came to that conclusion. I said why in pretty excruciating detail. He signed for the UFC, didn't care about drug tests, wanted to beat someone up, get his money and leave. And he likely will get to keep a decent amount of his purse. So yes, that's why he made a mockery of the UFC.

Wasn't Chael also the guy that was on national television swearing that he wasn't taking PEDs that he was only using drugs he needed to recover from having to stop his TRT usage when NAC reversed their decision about allowing it...only to then test positive for HGH in addition to estrogen blockers while having the President of the UFC defending him....but Brock is making a mockery of the UFC?

You seem to be confused. I don't give two fucks about Chael's failed tests nor will I try to justify them unlike Lesnar fans. He was a dirty fighter, failed tests, admitted it, paid the price. He's back and wants to fight while clean under USADA. I have yet to see a Chael fan try to say he's clean and always has been.

You're trying to make it seem like there's a contradiction because I make fun of Lesnar and not Chael. Literally the only newsworthy Chael related thing since I've been here has been his recent return. So again, why would I rip into Chael?

Chael is irrelevant, about the first thing you've said that I can understand and agree with

Okay, so you acknowledge that there was absolutely zero reason for me to rip into Chael over his failed tests on here. Thanks.

Being a Brock fan >> Being a Chael fan. Both cheaters, both failed drug tests, only 1 won a UFC championship while the other choked every chance he got and had to resort to walking around with a fake belt because he was never good enough even with the aid of performance enhancers to achieve a title. Must suck to be a fan of a failure like that.

You sound like a fucking child, holy shit. Did you actually get triggered by Chael pre-fight trash talk this badly? That's embarrassing.

Last edited:
He's not had his results yet dummies.

Usada do not give you a set day your results come back. They will never tell you "you get your results on Thursday"
He's trolling

Chael vs Wanderlei.
Was build up for 4 years and then never happened when booked.
Now it should.

...Catch him right after his next UFC fight?

Think about it, how exactly would USADA benefit from exposing him now? They would lose a potential big-name bust, there isn't any money on the line, and there isn't nearly enough publicity with this Chael USADA tryout. Imagine how much bigger it would be if they catch him after his fight (Even though it shouldn't surprise anyone).

Why miss the opportunity to siphon off %25 from Chael's million dollar contract?

Pure evil.

hi-res-0f659464b0b6589f27e1ed6759937126_crop_north.jpg

I'll bump this thread after the inevitable.

#GOATvitzky

#MostStoppagesInUFCHistory

Last edited:
You're combining random things I said because your reading comprehension is really bad. For starters, even if we're living in a hypothetical world and Lesnar hadn't said anything in regards to his failed test, that's not "why he made a mockery of the UFC." I have absolutely no fucking idea how you came to that conclusion. I said why in pretty excruciating detail. He signed for the UFC, didn't care about drug tests, wanted to beat someone up, get his money and leave. And he likely will get to keep a decent amount of his purse. So yes, that's why he made a mockery of the UFC.

This is why you're a fucking idiot. I can combine a million random things you said and it would have nothing to do with my reading comprehension but would have a lot to do with your own inability to be consistent. We don't have to be living in a hypothetical world because Lesnar hasn't said anything in regards to his failed test.
I came to that conclusion because it was exactly what you said in the post I quoted....now you want to add more reasons to why it's a mockery.

You seem to be confused. I don't give two fucks about Chael's failed tests nor will I try to justify them unlike Lesnar fans. He was a dirty fighter, failed tests, admitted it, paid the price. He's back and wants to fight while clean under USADA. I have yet to see a Chael fan try to say he's clean and always has been.

You don't give two fucks about Chael's failed tests but you give two fucks about Brock's? Oh wait, it's Brock's fans that cause you give a fuck. So tell me, madam, how does it feel to be a puppet on a string being pulled by Lesnar's fans? Do you like dancing to the beat of the Vanilla Gorilla's fans?

You're trying to make it seem like there's a contradiction because I make fun of Lesnar and not Chael. Literally the only newsworthy Chael related thing since I've been here has been his recent return. So again, why would I rip into Chael?

There's a contradiction because you make fun of Lesnar for failing a drug test but you're on here cheerleading a man that has failed a drug test for three different fights.

Okay, so you acknowledge that there was absolutely zero reason for me to rip into Chael over his failed tests on here. Thanks.

No, I acknowledged that he's irrelevant, being irrelevant doesn't mean there's no reason to rip into him.

You sound like a fucking child, holy shit. Did you actually get triggered by Chael pre-fight trash talk this badly? That's embarrassing.

Weren't you criticizing me for my reading comprehension earlier? I don't recall mentioning anything about Chael's pre-fight trash talk....probably because I never listen to it and don't care about fighters trash-talking one another. Now, being Lesnar's fans' bitch doesn't give you the right to try and make shit up about a superior poster such as myself. I don't take kindly to such shenanigans. Now apologize and we can be the best of friends.

I was actually thinking about this when Chael talked about jumping in the USADA pool, but I was thinking they would let the fight happen then he would get popped AFTER the fight. You make a good point, they won't benefit from after the fight especially after the Lesnar debacle.

Who knows, I guess we will see.

Back