Chael Sonnen USADA results

Are you pumped for the return of Chael?

• Total voters
Hah nice poll, KONE. :p

Not bias at all

lets get hyped, shall we

zip it up, i got business to attend

Highlights:

"Donald Trump admitted he has a really big penis. That's whos finger I want on the button"

"Anderson was never a hard fight for me. I fought 38 guys and have 3 10-8 rounds and they're all against him"

Why would he take anything when he is not fighting? As soon as they give him a fight he will probably try to get back on it.

So in short...

qnagoZQ.gif

Chael will get fucked up just like non-TRT-Vitor was. They are not half the fighters without the juice! Pour guys.... I actually care to see him again just a little, because I wanna see him do all his dumb prefight talking and then get smashed.

I never thought I would miss this guy, but man...absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Haha same here, there isnt a single fight where i wasnt rooting hard against him but fuck ill be cheering for him now. He was an absolutely amazing showman and kept things really interesting.

Dude was a boring as shit fighter but an interesting talker. These were his glory years.

Chael made a fan out of me when he fought Anderson the first time. He says a lot of dumb shit, but I can appreciate the way he fights, he throws himself at people like a roiding brock.

Fixed

Boring fighter... who fans overrate

His schtick has became too wwe.

I liked him better in the beggining

Haha same here, there isnt a single fight where i wasnt rooting hard against him but fuck ill be cheering for him now. He was an absolutely amazing showman and kept things really interesting.
Caught his interview with Ariel a little while ago and he got me pumped for his return. Particularly his story of trying to teach Wandy to be the good guy and use himself as a heel.

He has a certain element of class to his shit talking.

Cheering the return of the "Bad Guy".

He will perform worse than that guy who used to be the 170lbs. Champ...y'know that guy who lost to Lawler...damn can't remember who he is...probably because looks nothing like himself these days.

Chael vs Cm punk
Make it happen

What does "basically" clean mean? That sounds like "not" clean to me.

You are either clean or you aren't.

Pumped wouldnt be the word,but ill take a look.

Why have I seen @KONE throw so much hate at Brock for failing a test, but he/she's in here sucking off Sonnen who has failed 3 different tests?

I'm not understanding something here.

So he didn't take roids, took the USADA test just to see if they would set him up and make it look like he was using something, right? :p

<mma3>

This whole USADA tryout should %100 be accepted as admitting PED usage lol.

Boring fighter... who fans overrate

His schtick has became too wwe.

I liked him better in the beggining

Just because he's a wrestler doesn't mean he's boring. His fights were all action.

Back