Chael Sonnen: "Tyson fought bums, Rousey is fighting legit competitors"

Kansas eh? that might be why you actually have some logic. bravo. we're neighbors

Chael is definitely an idiot.

But Kansas is known as the home state of anti-evolution science deniers. The birthplace of creationism. You're basically ground zero for stupid nonsense. People who write books about the dumbest people in the world call them "what's the matter with Kansas" and shit like that. Republicans rip average working class people off daily, transferring their wealth outwards to big banks and corporations and you guys vote for it and make it happen because you let republicans manipulate you via tapping into petty bigotries.

Looking back on Chael's career he was basically a career gatekeeper. Mouthed his way into more to his credit..

Chael is definitely an idiot.

But Kansas is known as the home state of anti-evolution science deniers. The birthplace of creationism. You're basically ground zero for stupid nonsense. People who write books about the dumbest people in the world call them "what's the matter with Kansas" and shit like that. Republicans rip average working class people off daily, transferring their wealth outwards to big banks and corporations and you guys vote for it and make it happen because you let republicans manipulate you via tapping into petty bigotries.

is Kansas that bad ? :D

war chael sonnen straight shooter always telling it like it is

I think it's more of a joke that Correia is already predicting she will have the belt in 2016...lol

He's right.Ronda just fought another undefeated beast!!

Ronda has about 2 legit wins. And even those two people aren't that great in my eyes.

Ugh, shut up Chael.

Tyson fought legit guys. He avoided some of the best of his era, or postponed the matches until late in his career and lost, but the guys he fought weren't scrubs.

And Rousey's competition is legit, for what the division is capable of producing at this time. But so were the opponents of Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock. Guys like Keith Hackney and Steve Jennum were legit in their day. Now they're considered ridiculous.

got it right again!

I have no words for this.

Alexis Davis makes someone like Frank fucking Bruno look like Tyson, himself.

Tyson spared better fighters than Rousey fights.

Back