Chael Sonnen tweet on steroids

Lol'd!

Chael bless

the one thing I like about Chael: He owns up to his PED use. Still a roiding, HGH injecting cheater, but at least he owns it lol.

I'm pro peds and even I think 6 is way too much. I want regulated ped use like Shamrock said. Select a few approved drugs something common so you don't have chemical warfare. Make testosterone cypionate or Ethanate legal. Make HGH legal for injuries. Things like dhea, Ostarine, Ibutamoren legal. Estrogen blockers, legal, testosterone boosters legal.

What should be illegal, epo, (any othet type of blood doping) trenbolone, sustanon, masteron, basically any hardcore steroid or ped.

Then you'll have a bunch of happy fighters.

But the vocal minority want a total clean sport. That's cool too. I feel that some ped users didn't like taking peds in order to stay competitive. One of my personal people that I feel was this way was GSP. (Not fact just my opinion) I think GSP used and had side effects and just hated having to do it. The biggest problem being. Dependency.

Prime example is Brock. Dude only had to be tested for 4 weeks and he couldn't even make it through that short window. Probably felt like utter shit going through terrible withdraws like a fucking heroin addict. That's one reason why I always stayed away from peds. I always feared a dependency, side effects that would hurt or harm me, fucking up my endocrine system for life.

Thats why I always stayed away from hardcore drugs. Never tried anything beyond Marijuana that is basically legal in my state. I had terrible highs on Marijuana. I can't believe people pay for that stuff. I feel like I've been kicked in the head by a mule for a few hours after a few puffs of afgani kush or whatever the fuck hardcore strain my friend gets.

the one thing I like about Chael: He owns up to his PED use. Still a roiding, HGH injecting cheater, but at least he owns it lol.
I personally think the punishment should be half as severe if you own up to it. I think instead of 2 years. You get 1 year on a first offense if you simply say. "Yes I cheated. I am sorry." Because that type of public shaming is a better deterrent if anything. Also when they admit it they can also lose sponsors outside the UFC.

If you claim innocent with penis pills or tainted supplements and those claims end up being unsubstantiated. Fuck you. 2 years. Not only are you a cheat. You're also a liar who likes to insult everyone's intelligence.

I don't mind someone making a mistake so much as for them lying to me. Its like they're playing me for a fool. If I'm Malki I drop Jon Jones immediately for looking into my eyes and lying to my face. That is if his supplement come back clean.

Back