Chael Sonnen tells a story that make you think how scary Khabib and Ferguson is

colin went 5 with Nate at 170 and won

him having terrible cardio is a bit overstated

Conor legit won the 2nd match, but he also lost rd 3 & 5. Conor won rd 1, 2, & 4. I think Conor is 1 of the hardest working guys in MMA, but perhaps he has a lot of fast twitch muscle fibres, as he doesn't seem to perform as well after rd 2.

I presented objective maths.

You are just mad and projecting your homosexuality on me.
So going by your objective math, Conor was also finished by Duffy in 38 sec. That is 1.57 x in every minute. Khabib can finish 39 Conors in 25 minutes.

Chael breaths life into his tales. Always a good listen.

If you can actually walk fast enough to be competitive in 100m sprint at the international level then there's nothing ridiculous about calling you a great sprinter just because your form is different from the majority.

Sure, you can say the most common way of wearing someone or something out is to do it gradually over time, but that's by no means the only way. You can also wear something out in a catastrophic way over a very short period, and that's what Conor did to Aldo.
Use or used until no longer good condition or in working order.
Conor hit Aldo in the jaw and knocked him the fuck out! Keep up the silliness!

Use or used until no longer good condition or in working order.
Conor hit Aldo in the jaw and knocked him the fuck out! Keep up the silliness!

He's probably not online to respond because he's tired from moving those goalposts

That story was amazing, already heard it yesterday.

Khabib vs Tony is the best fight the UFC could possibly put on, seriously.

"Chael Sonnen tells a story"
Yeah, he always does.
:D:D:D

That’s very possible and makes sense.
That said is he talking about moving up?

Also, I think he’s somewhat accustomed to grappling with bigger dudes at aka, and not throwing around smurfs at tam... lol.

That said, I also do not think he’d fare as well at 170.

No doubt about it, he's certainly grappled with bigger guys, and I'm sure he'd definitely have some success at 170, however the jump in weight is just huge. I sincerely doubt that yoel romero would be all that impressed with his grappling, but I could be wrong.

Conor has cardio for 2 rounds which is 600 seconds. He wore out Aldo in 13 seconds. 600 divided by 13 is 46.

Conclusion: Conor can wear out 46 Aldo despite shit cardio.

Wearing out 5 random sparring partners is nothing to write home about tbh.

No doubt about it, he's certainly grappled with bigger guys, and I'm sure he'd definitely have some success at 170, however the jump in weight is just huge. I sincerely doubt that yoel romero would be all that impressed with his grappling, but I could be wrong.

I think in octagon/cage fight, Yoel owns him in the octagon.
I’m a pure grappling match, I think they both learn from the other.

Freestyle vs chain;folk style.

One of those dudes has a much harder keeping dudes down...

I hope Khabib , Conor and Tony fight each other. They are the 3 top Lws by a landslide.

wear something out (or wear out)
  1. 1.
    use or be used until no longer in good condition or working order.
  2. 2.
    exhaust or tire someone or something.
This clearly satisfies definition 1.1 - Aldo.exe was no longer in good condition or working order.

Sure he was, he just had to wake up

Meh.
When I trained with some pro-fighters, they would go through our whole gym, one guy after another, just defending.
We would fight until we got tired and the switch...

he could only defend. But still it was 20-30 guys going at it against one guy.

Ahhh, the showers at San Quentin be a hard and stormy master, much like it's patrons.

Back