Chael Sonnen tells a story that make you think how scary Khabib and Ferguson is

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Can probably put max holloway in the same crazy cardio category. But not many others.

Conor has cardio for 2 rounds which is 600 seconds. He wore out Aldo in 13 seconds. 600 divided by 13 is 46.

Conclusion: Conor can wear out 46 Aldo despite shit cardio.

Wearing out 5 random sparring partners is nothing to write home about tbh.

topic starter is a fucking teeny bopper

Conor has cardio for 2 rounds which is 600 seconds. He wore out Aldo in 13 seconds. 600 divided by 13 is 46.

Dumb dumb dumb dum dum dum.

Just because your gurgle colin dick juice don't bring the leprechaun into every thread.

conor was arm barring everyone at one point.. he had 3 fights in a row that combined lasted a minute and 4 seconds (34,14,16 secs) he doesnt have to worry about cardio

Everything is different in practice

Also, when you dominate you'll tire far less quickly than the guy you're dominating

A few solid strikes to the body, nose and mouth can disrupt and sap the cardio of anybody

giphy.gif

Dumb dumb dumb dum dum dum.

Just because your gurgle colin dick juice don't bring the leprechaun into every thread.
I presented objective maths.

You are just mad and projecting your homosexuality on me.

What do you think wear out means

I like Chael, he tells a great story, really. And I'm sure there are specks of truth in it, but he tends to be quite dramatic in his assessment of sparring partners. His GSP sparring story was similarly awe inspiring. In reality, Khabib is very good at one thing, but only one thing. It's a difficult riddle to be sure, but if Khabib were to move up to 170, I suspect you would find him extremely human with guys that have the strength and wrestling acumen to force the fight on the feet.

You're confusing worn out with knocked out

wear something out (or wear out)
  1. 1.
    use or be used until no longer in good condition or working order.
  2. 2.
    exhaust or tire someone or something.
This clearly satisfies definition 1.1 - Aldo.exe was no longer in good condition or working order.

wear something out (or wear out)
  1. 1.
    use or be used until no longer in good condition or working order.
  2. 2.
    exhaust or tire someone or something.
This clearly satisfies definition 1.1 - Aldo.exe was no longer in good condition or working order.
<24>

Back