Chael Sonnen SLAMS Joe Rogan

Going at Rogan looks to be the new untapped market for getting attention.

I just found out I'm an alt.

Perhaps the mods do an IP check and then ban AimedwithV for making false accusations.

Colby is Chael's boy so that is that

Wasn't this moron bragging about knowing LeBron James was going to his city, and got a call from the gm? Fuck off chael, go roid, steal public money, and all that corruption shit.

One Oregon wrestler supporting another.

And the use of "SLAMS" is very nerdy

He's talking like this shit is WWE. Lol.
He’s correct. Ufc is entertainment now and not a sport. Rogan should protect the business. If an announcer of any other sport shit talked it’s athletes like Rogan does they’d be canned.

Lol. Everyone knows why Colby does this already. Conor exposed the secret, and so did Chael before, and so did Tito before that. I still think it's funny when Colby does it, because the reactions are real, like with Bisping. Also the people fighting him take it real and lose it.

If I said, oh Borat is fake, he's only doing this to sell movie tickets. So what lmao, it's still funny to see how people react to it.

Someone probably already said this, however. The idea that Joe, who I love and Listen to weekly, of all people would call someone out for saying crazy things to sell ppvs is hilarious.

Joe was ornery all night on Saturday. Don’t know what his problem was.

I think during a UFC broadcast Joe should keep his mouth shut on how the promotion end works. But honestly it's not as big of a deal as Chael is making it out to be.

As long as the fights are real I feel who cares if the trash talk is fake or embellished.

In joe’s defense.... the other option is to I guess “go along” with it, and interview/talk about Colby’s shtick like it’s authentic, then you have to go into it talking to and about this dude like you would an idiot trump supporter at one of trumps idiotic “rally’s”. Regardless of where you might sit politically, or what direction Rogan might take in approaching it, I think we can all agree that that wouldn’t go well.

Also fighters constantly remind fans after they have fought that their trash talk is only to sell the fight, they have no real ill will, etc etc.

This isn’t particularly different.

He finally ran out of things to talk about, huh?

Chael’s voice is so irritating.

We were all commenting during the fight in the event discussion how terrible Rogan was last week. He completely went off the rails, but to get triggered over something everyone already knows is a head scratcher. I say they punish Rogan by putting him in there with Dom for his next commentating gig...lol

Back