Chael Sonnen SLAMS Joe Rogan

Lol being a troll is a trade secret now? Stfu Chael

Goddamn Chael can be s melodro bitch sometimes

His logic here is absurd and a side effect of his TRT

Really, @YellowBanenoo , stop the Colby trolling. How many accounts do you have?
colby-covington-nerd-bash.jpg

Nerds can't accept the fact there are more than one Colby fan.

He's talking like this shit is WWE. Lol.

Chael probably got triggered when he saw his recent viewership numbers compared to Rogans. Sure there’s an argument there for Rogans influence.

But if Colby later feels the audience is taking him for granted then he’ll simply have to take it up another notch in his act.

Market equilibrium

A trade secret? Um, is it not unduntately clear what CC is trying to do even to a causal. His acting isn't that convincing haha.

Valid points

Is this why Colby wanted to slap him?

Hmm. I think he picked the wrong stand here. At the start I thought he was going to talk about Rogan's asshole interview of Whittaker.

<bball1>
We quote Colby, so of course we wrote exactly the same sentence. You dumb boy?

Exactly the same sentence from a bunch of sentences he said, independently.
Exactly the same name of a thread.

GTFO, troll.

I get that he is such a hard-core wrestling fan, but everyone knows that is what Colby was trying to do. It’s very clearly a shtick because he’s not good at it.

Exactly the same sentence from a bunch of sentences he said, independently.
Exactly the same name of a thread.

GTFO, troll.
Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

Matt Serra triggered by Colby's shit talk

Not same at all, be gone you salty troll.

Chael is better telling stories and doing quick analysis in his car, but facing the camera he just takes forever to make very simple points, and repeats himself ten times over. We get it, it's not that hard to follow.

Oh, and Colby has been overt about this all being an act publicly. Even Chael acknowledged that with Schaub.

Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

Matt Serra triggered by Colby's shit talk

Not same at all, be gone you troll.

Yeah, not at all...

1. Thread starts with the exact same sentence
2. Exact same context
3. Exact same quote from all that is said in the video

Yeah , right.

Back