Chael Sonnen slams Chandler for ducking Tony

Chandler is a much better fighter than Chael ever was
You think? Chael fought everyone and has wins over prime:
Okami
Stann
Marquardt
Bisping
Rua (not exactly prime - 2013)
Aside from getting subbed by Maia (no shame there), his losses are only to champions and goats in Silva and Jones.
He also came minutes from beating the Goat Anderson.

Chandler's best win is Eddie from 2013.

Sonnen never ducked an opponent but often folded when the fight got tough. I respect him, but his opinion is made less relevant by his PED use and his incessant need to state his opinion on every single piece of MMA news/rumors.
He's literally a command. Convicted off money laundering. I just take his opinions with a grain of salt I do enjoy his content. It's good for entertainment. But he lies slot. Saying khabib called Chael and told Chael he'd fight Chandler is he beats Islam? Total bullshit this forum bought it all up

He's literally a command. Convicted off money laundering. I just take his opinions with a grain of salt I do enjoy his content. It's good for entertainment. But he lies slot. Saying khabib called Chael and told Chael he'd fight Chandler is he beats Islam? Total bullshit this forum bought it all up
I agree - he has a way with words, but he embellishes a lot.

Benson was way past his prime by the time he fought Chandler. Beating Eddie Alveraz shits on beating Okamin or Nate Marquardt? About the same if you ask me.
Niether Okami nor Marquardt were UFC champions.

Arguably beating prime Eddie twice shits on anything Chael has ever done

He only beat him once you moron. I honestly don't even think you've watched both those fights. I actually think Eddie is one of the 10 best lw ever but Chandler's resume doesnt come close to either's yet with the level of competition he's faced.

You really don't know wtf you're talking about and are out of your depth.

This, totally. And pulling off the double feat vs. Benson, including that KO'ing in the re-match when Benson was clearly out for blood.

Have none of you actually seen these fights before?? he didn't even win the second fight.

This, totally. And pulling off the double feat vs. Benson, including that KO'ing in the re-match when Benson was clearly out for blood.

Oh nvm this is your other troll account. Made within days of each other.. try to be less obvious. at least watch the fights you're spitting nonsense about

Chael's face looks like a catcher's mitt.

Uncle Chael rightfully slams Michael Chandler for using the excuse of not having a camp for ducking Tony Ferguson at UFC 256.

I can´t stand Sonnen but he said it THREE TIMES: Chandler rejected the offer to fight Tony "because he had a training camp", not because he didn´t have one.
To Sonnen, that would be a good thing, but Chandler's argument was the HAD a training camp, suggesting that the was focused on one particular opponent, some particular strategy, and didn´t want to change that to fight Tony.
It´s lame and is bullshit.

Edit: Sonnen must be correct in slamming Chandler, but Sonnen is still a money launderer, a cheater and, worst of all, a snitch.

I love Chael, but he is wrong. Chandler had already cut weight one month ago, he shouldn't be hassled this much to take a stupid fight too early.

Chandler is a beast, he shouldn't get this much shit. He was a replacement for a massive fight, and we are lucky that he did that.

Benson was way past his prime by the time he fought Chandler. Beating Eddie Alveraz shits on beating Okamin or Nate Marquardt? About the same if you ask me.
Alvarez is far better than those two journeyman jobbers
You think? Chael fought everyone and has wins over prime:
Okami
Stann
Marquardt
Bisping
Rua (not exactly prime - 2013)
Aside from getting subbed by Maia (no shame there), his losses are only to champions and goats in Silva and Jones.
He also came minutes from beating the Goat Anderson.

Chandler's best win is Eddie from 2013.
He didn't beat Bisping, and Anderson isn't even close to being the GOAT.
He only beat him once you moron. I honestly don't even think you've watched both those fights. I actually think Eddie is one of the 10 best lw ever but Chandler's resume doesnt come close to either's yet with the level of competition he's faced.

You really don't know wtf you're talking about and are out of your depth.
Eddie is a top 3 LW of all time

Oh man. You don't gotta go off the deep end.

people on here have their likes at and all. Chael has 700k+ subs on yt and much more money/success than any of us. What he did in the octagon is small compared to what he is now. He transcended and became more than just a fighter.
He has pretty much the dream life.
Talking about MMA on camera, doing broadcasts and promoting grappling events while making a living.

GSP himself among so many other elite fighters and coaches acknowledge Silva as the GOAT but a shertard by the name of 260Bomber who consider prime Okami and Marquardt "journeyman jobbers" says that "he isnt even close"...

<Moves>

Why did you sign up past wednesday in this forum? You obviously dont have a clue about the sport. I mean no discussion about this, so why? Are you in a low point in your life? Do you feel empty?

Back