Chael Sonnen reveals who is the toughest / best opponent he has ever faced

He didn't submit him earlier because he wanted to do it later lol. It's very comparable to what he did to guys on the feet, toyed with them and baited them to get comfortable then catch them. he could have easily lost that fight from fooling around like he did later fights, but it just didnt happen that way.

You are one of the reasons why anderson silva fans are the most pathetic fanbase in history.

The GOAT must keep fictional stories circulating so the sport can move passed the American Gangster and all his undefeated glory.

Not the first time Chael has acknowledged GSP greatness and said that , And to think that it was just in training where GSP wasnt going 100%

Yeah sorry about that but I do train at a very legit school and we absolutely will go 100% sometimes. As for striking not as much but we are fighting just like we normally do right up until throwing anything real nasty that could hurt someone. Wrestling and BJJ we go 100% so GSP was known for his wrestling and if you rolled with him you definitely would of sensed he was a beast.

Soooooo training with Gsp is tougher than getting destroyed by Jones Silva and Fedor? Brain damage at it's finest.

Toughness isn't always measured by strength tho, it's also a mental aspect.. but i do see GSP and fedor being equal on both accounts.

Chael is an idiot sometimes and changes his views every month. He did dominate Anderson in the 1st fight and got caught, but the 2nd was not competitive. He fought a 40+ Fedor who is maybe 35% of what he was. No grappling at all due to his body's decline. Jon killed him as well, which he should of. I'm sorry if it were me. I rather fight gsp than Jones or Fedor prime any day.

He didn't submit him earlier because he wanted to do it later lol.

idjut.gif

<{outtahere}>{<jordan}<Oku02><Dany07>
giphy.gif

Only Silva fanboys rank him over the likes of GSP and Jones. There can't be any logical argument to put him above these two.

He didn't submit him earlier because he wanted to do it later lol. It's very comparable to what he did to guys on the feet, toyed with them and baited them to get comfortable then catch them. he could have easily lost that fight from fooling around like he did later fights, but it just didnt happen that way.
If i could ever meet you
I would literally put a granade in your mouth so not a piece of that stupid brain remains alive.

Did you forget that Chael has always been super juiced up?

Also that first time I'm convinced Silva planned on subbing him in the 5th. He wore his gi to the octogon, it was in honor of nog and the shit Chael said about them. Did you notice that Silva never even attempted a sub off his back until the finish?
Lol DID YOU forget Andys always been super juiced up

Lol DID YOU forget Andys always been super juiced up
Since when? Chael has tested positive mutiple times and broke the record for how off the charts his testosterone levels were after the first fight. Andy didn't test positive until he was already on his downward trend.

If i could ever meet you
I would literally put a granade in your mouth so not a piece of that stupid brain remains alive.
Wow, you're agrument is so valid I've changed my stance and think sonnen pwnd Silva and it was a freak accident sub. You're debating skills are like none I've ever seen.

Wow, you're agrument is so valid I've changed my stance and think sonnen pwnd Silva and it was a freak accident sub. You're debating skills are like none I've ever seen.

It’s called being Sonnen/gsp fan

They seem to attract most idiotic kind

Back