Chael Sonnen reminds me of..

He reminds me of Tucker Carlson. They look and sound virtually identical and both are trolls.

chael sonnen reminds me of chael sonnen
there is only 1 and no other
the man with the plan and many championship belts in his hand
chael p sonnen

the p stands for punched by fedor

Hennig was actually good. Sonnen is just a fighter who, even though he was on the juice, he still couldn't win a championship. Now he's on the sideline saying the most ridiculous shit only to remain relevant.

Hennig was actually good. Sonnen is just a fighter who, even though he was on the juice, he still couldn't win a championship. Now he's on the sideline saying the most ridiculous shit only to remain relevant.
Curious, how do you feel about Jones being juiced and getting away with it?

Why ?

I don't see the similarity . You mean the whole smug Mr Perfect gimmick ?

Hennig was legit talented though

m96jjd.jpg
You're all wrong.

He is definitely a tuff guy Jimmy Stewart.

<mma4> .

Curious, how do you feel about Jones being juiced and getting away with it?
You haven't seen my posts, have you?

I think Jones should be banned for life. Not only for his PED usage but his outside the cage antics aswell. I have a serious feeling that he will fail another drug test. This "picogram" test was actually another failed test, it's just the UFC has paid off UFRAUDA.

You mean to tell me that he still has traces from 17 months ago. How do you know these aren't traces from new ingestions? If any other fighter had "traces" they would have been suspended.

I think Jones should be banned for life. Not only for his PED usage but his outside the cage antics aswell. I have a serious feeling that he will fail another drug test. This "picogram" test was actually another failed test, it's just the UFC has paid off UFRAUDA.

You mean to tell me that he still has traces from 17 months ago. How do you know these aren't traces from new ingestions? If any other fighter had "traces" they would have been suspended.
Thanks for the clarification. No, I had not lurked on your posts. I agree with you but I’ve seen people who are wishy washy on the subject.

So obvious how he kept saying pictogram to play dumb. Anyone with a brain could see through all of Jon Jones' bullshit.
That said he is a phenomenal fighter.
I'd love to see him fight Rockhold and Yoel at LHW (they arent true MWs anyway)

Chael is someone I look up to as far as confidence and his ability to express himself and tell great stories. Hell of a fighter/wrestler too. Nearly beat Anderson.
Nobody looks like the OG Charl P Sonnen though. War Chael!
images (17).jpeg

Thanks for the clarification. No, I had not lurked on your posts. I agree with you but I’ve seen people who are wishy washy on the subject.
Listen, my favorite fighter of all time is Rashad Evans. If he ever pissed hot, I would want them to punish him to the fullest extent. I like Cyborg and I acknowledge that she has cheated in the past. I would never act like she never did.

And yes, you are right. There is alot of "wishy washy" people on her when it comes to PED usage. When their favorite fighter pisses hot, they act like it never happened.

Back