Chael Sonnen: PRIDE is

As real as Steven Seagal's hairline.

Chael has worn out his welcome. I enjoyed it for a while and now it's just boring. He keeps saying the same shit. Wand isn't what he once was but he was also one of the bravest fighters I've ever seen over his career.

Yawn. His gimmick is tired. Dude would have gotten abused in PRIDE.

haha, Chael is awesome

Chael has worn out his welcome. I enjoyed it for a while and now it's just boring. He keeps saying the same shit. Wand isn't what he once was but he was also one of the bravest fighters I've ever seen over his career.

Chael is a future POTUS. Learn to love him.

sadly i doubt he has worn out his welcome, at all. in fact, his bandwagon probably doubles after this. and mind you, he had a guy rapping to him at the last fan media day....

and as curious as you are that anyone still enjoys his schtick, that's a curious as i am that anyone ever enjoyed it, as you did.

pretty good fighter though.

Yawn. His gimmick is tired. Dude would have gotten abused in PRIDE.

This, but let all of his silly little fans keep on believing that shit...I mean, they even think he's a "gangster" for crying out loud :icon_lol:

lol at the end

'I don't think he's gonna show up on July 5th'

sadly i doubt he has worn out his welcome, at all. in fact, his bandwagon probably doubles after this. and mind you, he had a guy rapping to him at the last fan media day....

and as curious as you are that anyone still enjoys his schtick, that's a curious as i am that anyone ever enjoyed it, as you did.

pretty good fighter though.

Originally he actually pissed me off. and I quickly realized I was getting trolled... so I learned to have no opinion of him. The ultimate revenge.

The "feeding a bus a carrot" was funny at the time.

This may increase his fans temporarily but like most guys who can't go on win streaks or are memorable in fights they go away quickly when they lose a few.

This, I guess Henderson's fights were fake as well

No no, the dude is his friend and he's american, so their fights are the only exceptions on Chael's statement. :icon_lol:

Originally he actually pissed me off. and I quickly realized I was getting trolled... so I learned to have no opinion of him. The ultimate revenge.

The "feeding a bus a carrot" was funny at the time.

This may increase his fans temporarily but like most guys who can't go on win streaks or are memorable in fights they go away quickly when they lose a few.

Except Chael has been over huge and one of the UFCs biggest stars through the big wins and losses over the past 4 years.

And he'll sell again vs Weidman or Machida should he get through Vitor.

Back