Chael Sonnen picks Bisping over Belfort, says he would beat Belfort up

Chael is a genius when it comes to MMA analysis.

I'd like to see the Sonnen/Belfort throwdown.

Chael would abuse Vitor's tragically deficient cardio.

As a Belfort fan I agree, Vitor is good against aggressive wrestlers and would just lose by UD. But I would love to see Belfort light Sonnens ass up for being so disrespectful.

As a Belfort fan I agree, Vitor is good against aggressive wrestlers and would just lose by UD. But I would love to see Belfort light Sonnens ass up for being so disrespectful.

haha C'mon, Belfort has always been my favorite fighter, but people should realize by now Chael's trash talk is for marketing purposes.

Chael knows that he is going to lose to Jones, and Belfort probably won't get a title shot just yet if he beats Bisping, so he is starting the trash talk early because he feels he will probably be matched up against Vitor in the future.

Chael knows that he is going to lose to Jones, and Belfort probably won't get a title shot just yet if he beats Bisping, so he is starting the trash talk early because he feels he will probably be matched up against Vitor in the future.

I actually wound't mind seeing Sonnen vs. Davis or Evans after Jones kills him

haha C'mon, Belfort has always been my favorite fighter, but people should realize by now Chael's trash talk is for marketing purposes.

But talking crap about Vitor doesn't market anything. He is fighting at 205 and for the belt next, Vitor and him won't be fighting any time soon, so its just disrespectful. But I will say, I doubt Sonnen puts Jones in any amount of trouble unlike Vitor did with that armbar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back