Chael Sonnen Originally Thought He Might Face Anthony Johnson When Wanderlei Withdrew

Sonnen vs Lil Nog would be a good fight if Chael wasn't moving down to MW, Lil Nog would beat him.

And not a fan of rumble or ever been on his hype train but he would destroy Chael.

Anthony Johnson. That's a bad bad matchup for Shael.

holy fuck chael is crazy.

Im a fan of chael but he would get destroyed by AJ

Anyone who followed Rumble's career knows he has cardio issues.

He's much better than Sonnen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen won a 29-28 decision.

He's much better than Sonnen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen won a 29-28 decision.

his cardio looked fine against Phil Davis.

unless this fight would be a 5 rounder then idk

Shale should be thanking his lucky stars he's fighting Vitor Belfort, and that says something about Rumble

Also, the title would be clearer if it read "Chael Sonnen Was Expected to Face Anthony Johnson after Wanderlei Silva Withdrawl", or "was expecting".

AJ looks fine now that he's fighting at LHW where he belongs.

O ye of little faith...

Uncle Chael via submission. Or, if he's having an off night, a UD. As if beating Phil Davis says anything about Chael. Not all wrestlers are created equal.

O ye of little faith...

Uncle Chael via submission. Or, if he's having an off night, a UD. As if beating Phil Davis says anything about Chael. Not all wrestlers are created equal.

LOL a noob might even think you are serious. Well done.

Uh misleading double meaning title, i assumed Vitor pulled out in his bid to get licensed and he was now facing Rumble.

I was scared for Chael.

What a pointless fight. Anthony smashes Chael and where does that put him, nowhere.

Sonnen would lose to both Lil Nog and Anthony Johnson, he should be happy he's fighting Belfort as he's got a much better chance of beating him.

I like Sonnnen. Therefore I don't want to see him fight Anthony Johnson.

LOL Damn, either way....Sonnen is gonna get KTFO. Poor guy is getting put lions in front of him.

If chael couldn't take him down, he could be in for a rough one

Sonnen would lose to both Lil Nog and Anthony Johnson, he should be happy he's fighting Belfort as he's got a much better chance of beating him.

I think Shael beats Nog. The other 2 crush him.

Back