Chael Sonnen Originally Thought He Might Face Anthony Johnson When Wanderlei Withdrew

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2083674-chael-sonnen-expected-to-face-anthony-johnson-after-wanderlei-silva-withdrawl

"I've been on hold to fight Anthony Johnson," Sonnen said. "Right now Little Nog's supposed to fight Anthony Johnson, everybody's waiting for him to call and say he can't do it - which will happen. And then I was supposed to fight Anthony Johnson. So when Dana told me, 'Hey, Wanderlei's out,' I thought he was gonna say, 'We're just going to put you and Anthony together.' And Vitor was a surprise for me, it kinda hit me from left field."

He should fight both.

Chael just trying to rustle jimmies as per usual, nothing to see here.

Why is Chael trying to ruin his career by fighting elite LHWs? He literally has NOTHING for Johnson.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2083674-chael-sonnen-expected-to-face-anthony-johnson-after-wanderlei-silva-withdrawl

"I've been on hold to fight Anthony Johnson," Sonnen said. "Right now Little Nog's supposed to fight Anthony Johnson, everybody's waiting for him to call and say he can't do it - which will happen. And then I was supposed to fight Anthony Johnson. So when Dana told me, 'Hey, Wanderlei's out,' I thought he was gonna say, 'We're just going to put you and Anthony together.' And Vitor was a surprise for me, it kinda hit me from left field."

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

Always digging at Noshogueira.

Come on Dana, make Chael vs Anthony in Brazil!
Chael has been adopted by the country already.

Why is Chael trying to ruin his career by fighting elite LHWs? He literally has NOTHING for Johnson.
I agree that Rumble would thrash Chael, but he is obviously trying to take a dig at Lil Nog by implying that he isn't gonna fight Rumble because he will pull out with an injury, which, in all fairness, isn't unbelievable.

Johnson would knock his head off.

Rumble's a scary dude.

Yet another topic where more than half of sherdog will display its cluelessness.

If Chael had to fight Rumble, he would actually start the fight in the turtle position.
That would save him from taking a beating, then turtling up.

If Chael had to fight Rumble, he would actually start the fight in the turtle position.
That would save him from taking a beating, then turtling up.

That was really funny lol

Back