Chael Sonnen on Jim Rome

Chael the troll in action right there! I sincerely prefer when he is off character but hey folks love it.

people just repeat what the first post says... one guy thinks its funny so five pages of people say its so great

Yeah i hear ya. It sucks though because here on sherdog you have hordes of people claiming Sonnen is a "stylistic nightmare" for Jones but they won't bet a penny on their boy..so I guess they just trolling
Haha people say that? His main weapon (wrestling) is completely negated stylistically so JJ is a nightmare for him rather than the reverse. If they aren't straight up trolling with that I wonder what the logic could possibly be on that one...

Chael should call himself the Light Heavyweight champion seeing as he won the belts last time via forfeit. That would draw money.

The difference is this...

If he was scheduled to fight Silva next little to nobody would find any of this funny. Which should tell you something.

Hilarious interview. The conversation about passing the torch was gold.

he is somewhat funny, but heres what i think, he has one fight as a relevent fighter left, i honestly see bones bashing him up so badly, chael probably retires after, maybe he takes goldies job after?

he is somewhat funny, but heres what i think, he has one fight as a relevent fighter left, i honestly see bones bashing him up so badly, chael probably retires after, maybe he takes goldies job after?

That would be great. I virtually guarantee Chael will have a job commentating or with ESPN/Fox after his fight career.

I like how Chael likes to poke fun at his losses rather than be bitter over them. I used to not like him because of all trashtalk before the first Anderson fight but the guy has grown on me.

That was pretty good. Chael should go on Colbert report. Two trolls going at it. Ahhh.

Back