Chael Sonnen on Jim Rome

Chael was spot on about the Jovan Belcher situation.

No-one gives interviews like Chael can.

Lol "passed the torch"

For some reason the volume is not working on my computer,so could somebody tell me what Chael talked about

Im a little pissed that two-thousand and Chael is almost over, but whatevs.

Should Shael talk bad about other athletes on PEDs? Its kind of fun but at the same time he is such a hypocrite.

Is this the one from a couple of days ago that featured Dana as well?
Thanks, btw.

One thing I like about chael is a lot of casual fans and minors actually think he's going to beat Jones. So they actually sway the betting lines just a tad and that means more money for me when Jones wins.

One thing I like about chael is a lot of casual fans and minors actually think he's going to beat Jones. So they actually sway the betting lines just a tad and that means more money for me when Jones wins.

Yeah you're really gonna make a ton of money betting on Jones... Have you seen the line on that fight?

Yeah you're really gonna make a ton of money betting on Jones... Have you seen the line on that fight?

yeah I have seen the line but it would have been a lot more lopsided had chael not been such a commodity with casual fans. Some of those guys don't even know of Jones and think this is a gimme win for Sonnen. I know two or the people don't speak for an entire demographic but a couple of casual fans I spoke with have that idea.

yeah I have seen the line but it would have been a lot more lopsided had chael not been such a commodity with casual fans. Some of those guys don't even know of Jones and think this is a gimme win for Sonnen. I know two or the people don't speak for an entire demographic but a couple of casual fans I spoke with have that idea.

You only get 1/10 on your money for this. Its rare a line ever gets that lopsided these days. Although theres still months for it to change.

bye bye, chael. you had a good run.

You only get 1/10 on your money for this. Its rare a line ever gets that lopsided these days. Although theres still months for it to change.

Yeah i hear ya. It sucks though because here on sherdog you have hordes of people claiming Sonnen is a "stylistic nightmare" for Jones but they won't bet a penny on their boy..so I guess they just trolling

Last edited:
Chael alwas entertains.

awesome interview. i love how chael has dropped his title to anderson.

and he couldnt be more correct when describing the belcher gun fiasco. i've heard every excuse in the book; nobody wants to point a finger at a shitbag anymore

That is one smooth talker. Love him or hate him.

Back