Chael Sonnen On Jim Rome: Talks Jon Jones, Anderson Silva And "Dumbass" Jovan Belcher

]He has been taking them since his days in WEC, fight commissions knew he was on TRT, because he asked for permission. [/B]One fight he messed up some paper work and he paid for it. Dont act like thats the same thing as hiring a trainer who has been busted for helping dozens of Olympians dope, and who also is responsible for the biggest PED bust in the history fo sports. Marquez hired a trainer who is known around the world for being a steroid expert, and came in looking better than he has his entire career.

Lol where have you been the past 2 years?

As we noted a month ago right after Sonnen's hearing with the California State Athletic Commission where he first made the claim, Kizer says this is completely false. Not only does Kizer say that he's never discussed testosterone replacement therapy with Sonnen, he said that "I have never talked to Chael Sonnen in my life."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/1/5/1917269/chael-sonnen-lied-about-keith-kizer-yet-again

If you still dont like Chael Sonnen you are clearly retarded. Thats all there is to it, the guy trolled so many for so long, its clear he is a great sport, he can take a joke, he can make jokes, and hes got a ton of talent. If you dont get his sense of humor, I feel terrible for you. Its so depressing that so many dont see what hes doing.

In other words "I dream of Chael t-baggin me everyday."

I see what he does, doesn't mean I have to grovel at his feet.

If you don't think this is hilarious, then I don't know what to say.

omg i hadn't seen that. That's too funny.

"He didn't even make 100 grand a year.. or barely made a 100 grand a year, and sure we had a maid but she only came twice a week, what do you think happened the other 5 days?"

lol. I love you Chael.

Back