Chael Sonnen On Jim Rome: Talks Jon Jones, Anderson Silva And "Dumbass" Jovan Belcher

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Jon Jones​

I'm not in the fight game, Jim, I'm in the fight business. The difference is if it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make sense. I got this fight because I went out and picked a fight with him, everybody is ducking him.​

Anderson Silva​

I relinquished my middleweight title, it was the right thing to do because I knew I was going to move up to the lightheavyweight division to fight Jon Jones, so like a true sportsman I passed the torch to Anderson Silva to let him have a bit of fun.

What happened was I was on the ground coiled like a spring ready to pounce on that guy.​

Jovan Belcher​

Nobody ever killed their girlfriends until OJ Simpson got the bright idea to do it, so they blame everything from concussions to depression to possible medication, they even blamed the gun, Jim, I read articles where they blamed the gun. When was the last time you saw a gun walk in a room and shoot somebody? They did everything but blame the dumbass that was holding the gun that is Jovan Belcher.​

"Guns dont kill people" - Random dude walking the streets of Liberty City in GTA3

i only wish chael would've gone jim everett on him. don't like rome.

Yeah, the Belcher thing is about the only thing I've ever agreed with Chael on.

When ever I see Jim all I can think of is this.

1261964_o.gif

The dude's just a douche...

Bisping outshines Chael in the trash talk. Chael's act is old

Interesting and entertaining. Thanks for the video.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im staking my account(I know,its not much) on a fact I just seen in the interview. Every time Chael was asked or talked about the Jones fight,he tugged his ear,or rubbed his chin,etc tale,tale signs he is lying or hiding something...So that being said,Im saying right now,this fight will not happen.He will "get hurt" I believe,maybe something else but its not going down.The UFC has something else up its sleeve,maybe an anderson match for Double J after the TUF season is over,dunno but Im saying he is doing TUF for"dollars and sense" and another fight will happen with double J after TUF.PLEASE bookmark this thread.Im out.

He really has to give up that act about being the MW champ it kinda worked after the first fight but after a second loss it's just a little old and exhausting

Bisping just whines.
Chael actually has funny jokes.

Bisping is hilarious man, they both are the pound for pound best trash talkers. Frank Mir is up there as well.

He really has to give up that act about being the MW champ it kinda worked after the first fight but after a second loss it's just a little old and exhausting

He'll probably drop it here pretty soon and start focusing on the LHW division/Jon Jones. I don't see him beating Jones but I think their TUF season will produce some fake "bad blood" between the two and if he does lose their first fight, I could almost see them doing another one just like Sonnen--Silva II. He can sell a fight better than anyone in the business and I can't see Dana & the UFC letting that opportunity slip away. The fact that he's actually a very skilled fighter and can often back up his talk is just icing on the cake. The man's got "Cash Cow" written all over him!

I'm happy to know that Chael will be entertaining us long after his leaves the octagon behind.

Back