Chael Sonnen: Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather only did 1.8 million PPV buys lol

He is right that the number of 4.4 million was never in any way confirmed.
The boxing blockbuster event, Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao, shattered the previous record for total pay-per-view buys and now ranks as the highest-grossing pay-per-view of all time. Initial reports from distributors indicate that the event generated more than 4.4 million U.S. buys and more than $400 million in domestic pay-per-view revenue alone. With additional revenue from the live gate at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, international television distribution, sponsorships, closed circuit and merchandise sales, the event is expected to generate in excess of $500 million in gross worldwide receipts. The news was announced jointly by Showtime Networks Inc., a subsidiary of CBS Corporation, and HBO in conjunction with event promoters Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank, Inc.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/5/...747.217119558.1504024745-633911125.1504024743

He is right that the number of 4.4 million was never in any way confirmed.

So what PPV has been confirmed then?

Showtime and HBO are publicly owned, so they damn sure can't lie.

Chael also called himself the King of PPV and the highest paid MMA fighter of all time.
Chael also claims he is undefeated, despite having double-digit losses.
Chael also accused Tito Ortiz of verbally tapping out during their fight in January.
Chael claimed that if Jon Jones beat him at UFC 159, he was gonna reveal something intensely private and life-shattering about Jones' past that Jon didn't want anyone to know about (to no surprise, he didn't deliver on his promise.)

Chael is a massive troll.

So what PPV has been confirmed then?

Showtime and HBO are publicly owned, so they damn sure can't lie.
None of them are confirmed. so your theory is that a corporation has never lied?

I think I heard it all, he is now claiming its all promotion and a lie that it never did 4.4 million buys, it actually was reported at 4.6 million buys, and he said it only did like 1.8 million buys.

Sometimes Chael makes no sense at all, he is all over the place, he is also the master of underhanded compliments and slick dissing.

He is a fucking moron

It's surprising.. Chael ain't no goof when it comes to PPV buys numbers and stuff like this he is very business savvy.

Not yer sure what to think about this info he also suggested the speculation numbers we get for MMA aren't close to reality (real they are less).

Why can't I go anywhere without hearing from Chael Sonnen? This guy is a nobody and a cheater. He's a pathological liar, too.

He should move up in the mountains and stop bothering everybody.

Why can't I go anywhere without hearing from Chael Sonnen? This guy is a nobody and a cheater. He's a pathological liar, too.

He should move up in the mountains and stop bothering everybody.

Didnt he say that he was in pacquiaos dressing room before the marquez 4 fight and warned him not to enter the ring because marquez was juiced? The man is a strange story teller

Didnt he say that he was in pacquiaos dressing room before the marquez 4 fight and warned him not to enter the ring because marquez was juiced? The man is a strange story teller

Yeah, I really do think he is a pathological liar, and also a sociopath. I don't listen to anything he says anymore. Funnily, I used to be a fan of his awhile back.

Well.. Throw enough shit and eventually some of it will stick

Who knows what could be right or wrong when it comes from the mouth of the Milwaukie gangsta anymore

Chael Sonnen keeps saying Mayweather's PPV numbers and his networth is a lie he did it again today and said the only thing truthful is his spending habits.

Chael makes it out like Floyd was only getting paid 5 to 10 million a fight like he only made 40 million dollars his entire career, yet Floyd showed a ESPN reporter his bank slip and it was well over 100 million dollars and he has multiple bank accounts with money in them.

Yeah, I really do think he is a pathological liar, and also a sociopath. I don't listen to anything he says anymore. Funnily, I used to be a fan of his awhile back.
yeah Chael is a good trash talker probably the best in the game, but his story telling is weird he reminds me of that clout chaser Keith Middlebrook who keeps paying papparazi to interview him about Floyd Mayweather and claiming he is the lead on the money team yet Floyds business partners never heard of the guy before.

I think Chael said that he spoke to Manny after a bible study or church service at the hotel and warned him about Marquez being juiced lmao

I think I heard it all, he is now claiming its all promotion and a lie that it never did 4.4 million buys, it actually was reported at 4.6 million buys, and he said it only did like 1.8 million buys.

Sometimes Chael makes no sense at all, he is all over the place, he is also the master of underhanded compliments and slick dissing.

Ask Dave Meltzer!

If he says it done 1.8million then that's the official number.

Adam-Twitter-Las-Vegas-jam.jpg

It's true. Chael is both those things.

He still makes me laugh though. But you can't take some of what he says seriously.

Back