Chael Sonnen in the Hall of Fame. Yes or no?

Bonnar totally does irritate me and we all know he got white-listed in because Griffin did. Forrest was the quintessential overachiever who both won TUF and figured out how to get UFC gold, albeit briefly. Stephan is a journeyman but he was part of MMA history from his fight with Forrest. Those are wildly unique circumstances.

Gracie didn't test positive while in the UFC, and he was the first champion. He obviously made some bad decisions down the line but he got inducted for his contributions to the start of the company, and that part is irrefutable and deserves recognition.

Shamrock is much the same in that he's a pioneer in the sport. He didn't pop for peds until well after he was booted from the UFC. Even still, its his contributions in the early 90's that he is recognized for.

Sonnen never made it to UFC gold - which is a unique distinction for anyone who has entered the Octagon, and he's actively on a PED while in the fights he's made his career on. I think those are not HOF qualities and distinctly different from the other examples.

I think you're pretty na

Heck ya. Never been champ and 6-4 in the UFC. How can you say he doesn't deserve it??

MLB, NFL, and NBA's HOF are laughing at the UFC HOF. Apparentally anyone can get in.
Griffin was 10-5, not a real stellar record either. Most of the UFC HOF barely has over a 65% win percentage.

I like Sonnen, as a person and somewhat as a fighter, but if the UFC were to put him in the HOF, the prerequisites would become laughable IMO.
What's laughable is the fact that you think the prerequisites aren't already laughable:icon_lol:

If he beats Rashad, possibly yes. Hel be top 5 in two divisions, and of course is the best at selling fights

If Tito is in there, no doubt Chael does. In my opinion the Hall of Shame should be treated more seriously, only allowing the elites of the elite, so in that case no Chael shouldn't. However you have guys like Griffin and Bonnar, which did the UFC a big favor in terms of business, but in MMA they were really just average/mediocre at best, so Chael should be included.

Are you an idiot? Tito deserves to be in the UFC Hall of Fame more than most.

He will be in there based solely off his record PPV numbers

Back