Chael Sonnen: If Wanderlei Silva Had Touched Me, I Would Have Put Him Down

Chael would be in prime position for knee to nuts action. Anyways, it's a silly argument. I say we end it. You think your thoughts, I think mine, I will sleep just fine tonight... or this morning in my case.

Good point, Chael could fight dirty or something similar to give himself an edge. We can drop this, cheers.

Rain down pitter patter and gas out in 15 minutes.

When's the last time Chael lost by sub and how many times?

Lol, that pitter patter would damage Wand.

Yeah Chael has lost by triangle subs throughout his career, but in the past 5 years, he's only lost by sub to Maia and Anderson. He's improved his game.

Lol, that pitter patter would damage Wand.

Yeah Chael has lost by triangle subs throughout his career, but in the past 5 years, he's only lost by sub to Maia and Anderson. He's improved his game.

I edited my post within a minute or two because I wanted to be more clear.

Nah, your pride took a direct hit. You're full of holes and your ship is sinking. Keep coming into Chael threads with your blatant hate and aimless critique.

How's this for a specifically targeted critique? Sonnen is a liar and a cheat and a criminal and I would like to see him disappear from MMA for good. See? Not aimless at all. As for a true no holds barred street fight, I wouldn't count on him.

The troll got trolled ?

Nah, Chael is just shook.

The poor guy.

The troll got trolled ?

Nah, Chael is just shook.

The poor guy.

can you blame him?

its wand silva after all

chael knows his mma n tv career is over if he ever eats one of wands knees.

can you blame him?

its wand silva after all

chael knows his mma n tv career is over if he ever eats one of wands knees.

This is true.

No wonder Chael is avoiding Wanderlei & won't fight him.

Back