Chael Sonnen: If Wanderlei Silva Had Touched Me, I Would Have Put Him Down

Very strange video from Wand..very different side of the spectrum than Chael when it comes to pulling strings and trolling people, he's just not that good at it. kind of sad and disturbing all at the same time

Can't wait to see Sonnen KO this poser and drama queen.

Wand, just because you beat a bunch of Japanese cans back in the 1990's doesn't mean shit here in the US of A!

I could not be any less interested in this "beef" or fight.

thanks for the good laugh.
Chael would destroy Wanderlei in a street fight , even 1vs2.

Don't be silly. Smothering top control on opponent #1 is useless when opponent #2 is stomping your head in. In a street fight, you want a guy like JDS who's just going to 1 shot KO everybody. You want to clear out the opposition as quickly as possible, and wrestling is not an effective way to do that.

If weapons are allowed, I want Tim Kennedy. He seems like he could snap and go full Rambo mode.

Wand shoves Chael, Chael shoves Wand back, the old Chute Boxe guys come and confront Chael Eurotrip Vatican soccer hooligans style :p

....and the police throw all of the Brazilian savages in jail because we have a functioning society and legal system here in the US.

So Chael is like, civilized and not a sociopath piece of shit who wants to murder people in a street fight?

Good to know.

Ummm, Chael isn't exactly a stranger to breaking the law. I've never seen Wand in court for shady business dealings. I'm not saying Chael is a bad guy, but let's not make him out to be more virtuous than Wand just because he's clean cut and speaks well.

Very strange video from Wand..very different side of the spectrum than Chael when it comes to pulling strings and trolling people, he's just not that good at it. kind of sad and disturbing all at the same time

I don't think Sonnen is trolling. I think he is lowest common denominator and that's who he appeals to because MMA fandom is full of such types.

Sonnen just saying it like it is...

There's a reason Wanderlei is avoiding a fight with Sonnen, cause he knows he'll lose.

Chael is a G.

Wand should have taken more than 3 mates with him.

Chael P is a bad man ;)

Is everyone in this thread under the age of 12?

Lol Wand is washed up, wtf can he do ?

When Wanderlei doesn't turn a fight into a slug fest, his Muay Thai is brilliant. He could starch Sonnen. You tackle a guy that has 3 friends with him in a street fight, how do you think that is going to turn out?

When Wanderlei doesn't turn a fight into a slug fest, his Muay Thai is brilliant. He could starch Sonnen. You tackle a guy that has 3 friends with him in a street fight, how do you think that is going to turn out?

The fact needed to confront Chael with friends shows who is boss.

I don't think Sonnen is trolling. I think he is lowest common denominator and that's who he appeals to because MMA fandom is full of such types.

I don't have the cognitive capacity to understand Wanderlei's trolling. The subtitles and dubbed-in guitar music are to much for my simple mind to understand.

"for a nap with a DVD of my highlights" is what everyone forgot to read. Do you people even context?

Back