Chael Sonnen: If Wanderlei Silva Had Touched Me, I Would Have Put Him Down

I love the Chael hate in here man fucking hilarious.

Oh, man...Chael tapped bro. Yeah, he did. He also Tapped out Shogun and even in his losses the dude is getting better. While Wand struggles with guys he use to curb stomp.
Chael is going to decimate Wand. He is going to pick him up, slam him down and pound the shit out of him to a decision or a TKO.

I'll bet my account on this. PM me!

Yawn... the Brock Lesnar generation must be delighted by all of this.

Chael would have taken him down and got choked out :icon_lol:

Swing and a miss. Shogun was never one of my favorites.

Nah, your pride took a direct hit. You're full of holes and your ship is sinking. Keep coming into Chael threads with your blatant hate and aimless critique.

Nah, your pride took a direct hit. You're full of holes and your ship is sinking. Keep coming into Chael threads with your blatant hate and aimless critique.

lol, what? Whatever buddy. Take a seat, drink some fresh water. You sound angry.

The difference between Wand and Chael is that Wand wants to eat your soul and Chael is a white collar guy who acts as he can eat your soul. Wand would murder in a street fight, Chael would not stomp you, if you laid on the ground.

I feel a strange disturbance. I'm supporting...Chael in this.

Wandy has come across as a fight ducking neanderthal lately while Sonnen has been backing up his talk.

I thought Wanderlei put his finger on Sonnen's forehead.

laughing at the people who aren't absolutely loving every second of this.... when the fight actually happens, itll be that much better

And the fight will be a massive anti climax anyway when Chael lays and prays his way to a decision.

street fight?

my money is on Wanderlei.

Back