Chael Sonnen getting heat from the Portland Trail Blazers GM for leaking the signing of Lebron James

LeBron to Philly. There were rumors that he was in Philly checking out schools for his kids a few months back.
His kid just got accepted to sierra something in LA, its basically the NBA training grounds. Scotty pippens kid goes there too. I just saw it on the news yesterday.

just gonna say it so its clear, he will never be as good as Jordan

His kid just got accepted to sierra something in LA, its basically the NBA training grounds. Scotty pippens kid goes there too. I just saw it on the news yesterday.

Oh fuck. Well, that sucks for sixer fans.

Like Chael would ever know something of this importance. lmao

Oh fuck. Well, that sucks for sixer fans.
I still dont think hes coming to LA but you never know. Fuck he might go to the clippers haha. I really could care less, hes good as hell but a distraction on any team hes on.

I think he's narrowed down to 3 places.

Houston
LA
Philly

I guess there are those rumors about him coming to Golden State but I don't believe that for a second.

His kid got accepted to a school in LA. He tends to be a family man so I don't know if he'd live in Philly during the NBA season. Though he can afford a private jet I'm guessing to go back and forth. But does him going to LA with someone like Paul George really put him in a position to beat Golden State?

Houston had the Warriors on the ropes a bit, maybe Lebron pushes them over the top.

Philly has a TON of young talent but does Lebron want to wait for all of them to develop?

Back