Chael Sonnen - Daniel Cormier Deleted Phone Call

ducktalesawoo

White Belt
Reaction score
I could have sworn Chael did a phone call with Cormier after his fight, but now it has been taken off the internet since it brought up inside Jones info with the UFC.

Now it has disappeared... please tell me someone has it on their computer

Chael has done several of these phone calls with different people around the ufc
[YT]SUk0bj9PmVc[/YT]
this one with conor

He did one with DC that brought up the Jones situation, don't know where it went now...

I called Chad Mendes after Chael posted his phone number but he didn't pick up.

I recall listening to it but I don't really remember what it was about.
If I remember correctly, DC was pretty respectful towards Jon.

Razor Ramon called me once, it was for a charity I donated to. He was like "Hey yo mein, thnx for your donation bro, how's it going?" I almost couldn't speak, lol. He was super chill and we chatted for awhile about random stuff.

Called Rampage before. He actually gave his cell number on Sherdog a looong time ago.

Called Rampage before. He actually gave his cell number on Sherdog a looong time ago.

There was also some guy that posted, I think here, about meeting Rampage while on-line gaming.
Jackson invited the guy and his friend over to his home. It was pretty neat.

Razor Ramon called me once, it was for a charity I donated to. He was like "Hey yo mein, thnx for your donation bro, how's it going?" I almost couldn't speak, lol. He was super chill and we chatted for awhile about random stuff.

You mean axe handle from sherdog called you. I

Back