Chael Sonnen: Conor vs Masvidal could happen soon (ESPN)

Why are people acting like diaz 3 is going to grab attention. From who? Nobody want to see that rn. That shits over

Why? They are 1-1, and to be honest, both fights were quite exciting.
AND NEITHER of them is doing much anyway, so...

<Fedor23>

Well these days you must consider the drama in the air, and what people are trying to do with their careers. If conor decides to fight nate at this moment. It would be the same thing as McGregor deciding to retire and give up on his dreams

He needs to actually prove something about his skill set. Do you see ?
Fighting nate diaz would just be something between those two that nobody is concerned with. They are like two kids that aren't cool anymore so they become friends for support lmfao

BMF Belt... I guess why not. Masvidal is hot right now and Mcgregor could give WME a much needed Red Panty Night.

Conor was supposed to be fighting Nate Diaz for the BMF title but Jorge ruined their plans. I don't think they have much confidence in McGregor going against Masvidal or that fight wouldve been made already. Maybe they'll finally get around to doing it because the options are slim who knows..

It's not about the competition. It's about conor choosing cowboy which at the time made sense but as more time goes by it looks worse. I get he wanted to prove he could fight at 170 with a common opponent as masvidal And also two top contenders in LW ( Gaethje and feguson) but hes conor mcgregor. Did we need a warmup fight? Now you got guys choosing the hard fights on purpose making mcnuggets look bad. I e Tony ferguson. And even ty woodley.
But back to my point.
Nate and conor both need to become relevant in the win column. Nate should either work on a comeback or retire. Bc he embarrassed himself last fight looking autistic compared to a real fighte-' Just as much as conor in his last fight beating up more old men and acting like we feel him in any way...nope he looks weak rn he skipped tony for years like a coward and money hungry chump. Now it's time for payback!!

You are right, especially about Diaz. But do you feel Diaz can become relevant again? I personally dont see it. If he wants to cash and retire,he should fight McGregor. If he fights 2 times and loses, the McGregor fight is probably gone for Diaz.

You are right, especially about Diaz. But do you feel Diaz can become relevant again? I personally dont see it. If he wants to cash and retire,he should fight McGregor. If he fights 2 times and loses, the McGregor fight is probably gone for Diaz.
That's a good question. It depends what you mean by relevant. And does he want to mess with ranked guys or super fights. It's my thought he should fight. But whatever he chooses. It will def be considered a comeback after what masvidal did to our perception of him. He got it right last time picking to fight Pettis then calling out masvidal. Can he plan something like that again? Probably but times running out and straight to mcgregor 3 isn't likely imo

I'm taking Conor (if it even happens).

Standard Sdog terms:
- sig changed to one chosen by winner
- one month duration
- NC means no winner

You game?

There are users on Sherdog saying that McGregor is trying to have Boxing fights against Pacquiao and Oscar De La Hoya.

Even though anything is possible, it seems like an MMA fight between McGregor and Masvidal is a pipe dream this year.

Back