Media Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor is not a coward...

Not a coward.

He may be an entitled asshole but not a coward.

Not sure how punching a random dude makes you a coward. Maybe you should look up the definition of the word instead of making yourself look retarded.....your call though, son.
Are you saying sucker punching someone is not cowardly? I'm not saying he's a coward in general but that was a cowardly act.

Conor The Coward... <{MingNope}>
giphy.gif

Conortard FAIL.

This gif is actually proof that Conor was afraid of Khabib. Losing control like that and throwing that pitiful, pathetic kick... LMAO.

Random Dude as in a SENIOR CITIZEN who is SITING on a bar stool and probably drunk lol

that takes balls
Neither cowardly nor brave, just a lack of discipline and control. Old man was clearly provoking him but Conor should have been able to keep his cool.

Conor has made some coward moves such as not taking a risky fight where his opponent is hungry and has something to gain. It's all about Conor. It has to be a win / win for him. Mayweather had everything to lose. So did Aldo, Diaz 2, RDA, etc. Conor never gave them rematches but demands them when he loses. Just so he can "get that loss back". Guarantee you if he looked bad but managed to KO Khabib he would not give Khabib a 3rd fight. Fucker would retire. He just gets the "w" and takes his ball and goes home. Some of you cock suckers may call that smart but i call it coward. Too scared to fight someone when he actually has something to lose. That's why he'll never attempt to defend his belt. He dont want to lose his belt in the cage. He'd rather be stripped so no one can officially say he lost it and can still call himself champ in the eyes of a few cock suckers. One more loss and he'll actually start taking more fights to stay relevant. But he has to lose it all first.

Fought Chad Mendes on short notice when Aldo pulled out.

Fought Diaz at 170 on ten days notice.

Fought arguably the best boxer of all time in his professional debut.

Fought Khabib after a two year lay off.

Coward? Laughable statement at best.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Who wouldn't fight Floyd for 50+ million dollars ?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Floyd is not the best boxer of all time. Not even "arguably."

He had a full camp, and knew Chad was not even training.

He had a full camp, and knew Nate was not even training.

$$$$, stood no chance, looked like an amateur

Didn't have much of a choice, and was embarrassed even after every mind game he could possibly try.

I wouldnt go so far as to call him a coward, but he very delicately bypassed fighting any contenders in legitimate fights, particularly strong grapplers.

literally agree with every word written here. Said it for years now. This is clearly it. 100% case closed. I’m glad someone also isn’t a complete moron here.

no matter who I dislike as a fighter, one thing you can never accuse them of being is a coward. Takes some serious guts to get out there , in front of millions and perform.
Any fan stating that such and such is a coward earns instant fuckwit status

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

While I can't really disagree with anything you wrote (since those are facts), you need to put in some context.
Yes, he did fight Mendes on short Notice.
But Conor had a full camp while Mendes was out hunting.
Mendes had a few days to make weight, and didn't have any time to train.
That is while Frankie was in the gym training, said YES to the fight and never got a call back.

Yes, he did fight Diaz on short Notice.
But Conor had a full camp while Diaz was on a boat partying.
The fight was at 170 exactly because DIaz wouldn't have time to make weight.
And Diaz still beat his ass.

Yes, he did fight the best boxer of all time in his professional debut.
But you failed to mention that this boxer was RETIRED.
he was bigger than Floyd, in his prime and yet Floyd still whooped his ass.

Yes, he did fight Khabib after a two year lay off.
But no one imposed him to get a two years lay off.
So why is this exactly some pity card? Would he accept fight someone else first? No. Did everyone want him to fight much sooner? Yes.
So that is his own doing, he gets absolutely no breaks from anyone.

With that said, Conor is absolutely NOT a coward.
He made his money and now he picks fights that interests him AND picks his price.
I hate this (as a fan of the sport), but Conor should look out for Conor, and that is absolutely what he does. I can't fault him for that.

If you want to blame anyone for Conor doing what he wants, blame the greedy UFC who created this monster in the first place.

It is debatable. We have seen Conor McGregor, on 2 occasions, lay down on the canvas and give up his back. What is the difference between a coward versus a guy who wants "to live to fight another day?" LOL
Serious??

While I can't really disagree with anything you wrote (since those are facts), you need to put in some context.
Yes, he did fight Mendes on short Notice.
But Conor had a full camp while Mendes was out hunting.
Mendes had a few days to make weight, and didn't have any time to train.
That is while Frankie was in the gym training, said YES to the fight and never got a call back.

Yes, he did fight Diaz on short Notice.
But Conor had a full camp while Diaz was on a boat partying.
The fight was at 170 exactly because DIaz wouldn't have time to make weight.
And Diaz still beat his ass.

Yes, he did fight the best boxer of all time in his professional debut.
But you failed to mention that this boxer was RETIRED.
he was bigger than Floyd, in his prime and yet Floyd still whooped his ass.

Yes, he did fight Khabib after a two year lay off.
But no one imposed him to get a two years lay off.
So why is this exactly some pity card? Would he accept fight someone else first? No. Did everyone want him to fight much sooner? Yes.
So that is his own doing, he gets absolutely no breaks from anyone.

With that said, Conor is absolutely NOT a coward.
He made his money and now he picks fights that interests him AND picks his price.
I hate this (as a fan of the sport), but Conor should look out for Conor, and that is absolutely what he does. I can't fault him for that.

If you want to blame anyone for Conor doing what he wants, blame the greedy UFC who created this monster in the first place.

Do you feel better now?

Do you feel better now?
I wasn't feeling bad before, kid.
I merely turned your biased/dishonest post and provided facts.

But at the end of the day, you shouldn't be mad.
After all, I ultimately agreed with Chael and you.
He is definitely not a coward, merely a smart businessmen who made the best of his amazing run. Now he can call the shots and I don't blame him for doing just that.

So the better question: Do YOU feel better now? or still triggered? ;)

It is debatable. We have seen Conor McGregor, on 2 occasions, lay down on the canvas and give up his back. What is the difference between a coward versus a guy who wants "to live to fight another day?" LOL
So people who tap to strikes are also cowards then correct? GSP, Mir, shogun, etc

Not a coward but just likes to beat up the Elderly and rape women. But not a coward.

Back