Media Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor is not a coward...

RNC is is bi-polar and does nothing but spout off about his hatred for Conor lol. Just another bum-version of Mysterio that has entered sherdog recently
Im honestly just confused. Mysterio was a little funny, this dude isnt.

a true hater will always pick apart every single thing a guy does...that they hate...you my friend should win an award for that....first, nate did not win the rematch with conor...how can you win a fight, when you get knocked on your ass 3x...2x in one round...nate lost..face it....not one mma website had nate winning...not one...and why would floyd carry conor? he's going to get paid the same amount of money, whether he ko's conor in the 1st or 12th round...so why make it harder for yourself...fact is, he didn't...conor was dangerous as hell early on...he just knew that conor would gas...he banked on it...and conor did gas...

as far as mendes goes....he beat mendes in under 2 rounds...end of story....
seriously? how can you watch the may fight and not say he didn't carry him. watch the fight again on youtube. you can't be serious....

It doesnt take much courage to get your ass whooped for a few minutes for a ton of money. For most of them its just another day at the office. You sound like a Teenage kid BTW.

Showing up to a 12 hour desk job is far tougher and takes more mental toughness than fighting for a living. Freaking training MMA is actually tons of fun. Many guys who became fighters, Conman included did it to avoid working regular jobs LOL.

Sounds like you're driving a bus and your son hangs out with a mobster who had five fingers but only used three.

seriously? how can you watch the may fight and not say he didn't carry him. watch the fight again on youtube. you can't be serious....

I think that floyd just let conor punch himself out...I just don't think carry is the proper word...floyd knew what was going to happen...he waited till about round 3 or 4, then just marched forward, something he literally never ever does...and conor couldn't do anything...but i don't think floyd could have stopped conor in the first 3 rounds either...conor was sharp and fast. and floyd isn't really a big puncher anymore...maybe years ago, he could hit...

Fought Chad Mendes on short notice when Aldo pulled out.

Fought Diaz at 170 on ten days notice.

Fought arguably the best boxer of all time in his professional debut.

Fought Khabib after a two year lay off.

Coward? Laughable statement at best.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Fought 50 year on man on a second's notice.

Fought some guy in a club

Fought another guy's cell phone.

Allegedly fought against nonconsent to have sex.

Fuckin' Spartacus levels of bravery here.
<mma4>

If the reward is right, even cowards will take the risk.

Note: I don't think coward is the best word to describe Conor, but a Khabib rematch and Mayweather fights are not good examples of bravery, since they are very generous from a risk/reward/merit perspective.

Would Conor fight someone like Justin or Dustin 2 at 155, where the rewards are much more modest relative to the risk?

He had a full camp, and knew Chad was not even training.
He had a full camp, and knew Nate was not even training.
$$$$, stood no chance, looked like an amateur
Didn't have much of a choice, and was embarrassed even after every mind game he could possibly try.
I wouldnt go so far as to call him a coward, but he very delicately bypassed fighting any contenders in legitimate fights, particularly strong grapplers.

Hey. Don't tag my bois against me!
It was against the shit Mysterio clone lol.

Just got it, I quoted you too lol, sorry.

Last edited:
a true hater will always pick apart every single thing a guy does...that they hate...you my friend should win an award for that....first, nate did not win the rematch with conor...how can you win a fight, when you get knocked on your ass 3x...2x in one round...nate lost..face it....not one mma website had nate winning...not one...and why would floyd carry conor? he's going to get paid the same amount of money, whether he ko's conor in the 1st or 12th round...so why make it harder for yourself...fact is, he didn't...conor was dangerous as hell early on...he just knew that conor would gas...he banked on it...and conor did gas...

as far as mendes goes....he beat mendes in under 2 rounds...end of story....
Agree mostly with this. Except Conor was and will never be "dangerous as hell" early on in that fight. Mayweather beat up Canelo with minimal difficulty, Conor posed no threat to him

Manny is debatable

Roy was a better athlete in his prime, but Floyd was more skilled, so aged better

Head to head, if the same size? I would pick Roy, as he was a fucking freak!
I cant really say floyd aged better, he was just smarter this his career.

jones jr went from junior middleweight to heavyweight and back down to light heavyweight. All that rubber banding on his weight and breaking his hands really did a number on him

I cant really say floyd aged better, he was just smarter this his career.

jones jr went from junior middleweight to heavyweight and back down to light heavyweight. All that rubber banding on his weight and breaking his hands really did a number on him

Yes moving down affected him for sure

He had more physical gifts and relied heavily on reflexes

Floyd had great reflexes too, but he was more fundamentally sound when it came to defence

In football/soccer terms, Roy was the guy that scored 50 goals a season for a decade

Floyd was hitting 40 goals for near 20 years

Jones jr rarely lost a round never mind fight. I don't think his opponents were always as good as Floyds or Manny's, but he made them look like novices

I loved boxing from the 90's

I'm getting nostalgic here

Good times! Lol

if you honestly believe that, I feel sorry for you...who wants to work a regular job? you're a f'''king retard if you do...and if anyone could be a fighter, they all would...cause like you said, it's easy...who wouldn't want easy money...yes, getting your face punched in or your arm broken is easy...what are you 14?
RNC is is bi-polar and does nothing but spout off about his hatred for Conor lol. Just another bum-version of Mysterio that has entered sherdog recently
If you never trained you wouldnt know what im talking about. a lot of pro fighters do it cause they love it not cause they need money. Fighting, training everyday being an athlete is a lot of fun.

point being most human beings that get to choose they would obviously pick a fighting life style.

fighting and training everyday is actually a lot of fun. all this hard working and suffering crap it doesnt exist unless you actually hate it. fighting, wrestling, grappling, striking at the end of the day is still a sport that a lot of ppl pay money to practice in their free time cause its ACTUALLY FUN.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Still a can.

Still a can.

A can hey?

Last time I checked 80% of the roster doesn’t even come close to touching gold.

Conor did it 3 damn times in the UFC.

CF663E0B-6E7A-4A3D-9DD5-2C5521F664D5.jpeg

Deal with it.

not arguably the best boxer of all time. He is not. That is not arguable.
however, arguably the best modern day boxer, as in the last 10 years? yea maybe, prime pacman was better though and so was prime jones jr
Charlie Zelenoff would KO Conor stiff.

He knew khabib was stylistically a terrible matchup and yet fought him.

Has fought numerous times at short notice.

Conor is a lot of things, but he's damn sure no coward.

Back