chael sonnen comes out for donald trump

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"History says the front runner at this point dies off and dies off hard," said Sonnen, as transcribed by Lewis Mckeever for BE. "That said, Donald Trump is a little bit different. People actually know what they're getting into with Trump. His life has been out there including the bad stuff. He's never been given a fair shake in the media, you only hear about these negative things, and he's going up in the polls!

"He has the immigration comment which lands him in hot water, he moves up .5 percent in the polls. He has the John McCain comment, which it sounds like even he would have liked to run back, he goes up six points in the polls. Usually a guy starts with a big lead and he only fades. In Trump's case, he is gaining on the competition. Historically, this has also never been done.

"I'm excited about him, he's the guy I'm backing as of right now, because of his candid talk. Just because of his straight talk. I'm a little drunk on excitement on Donald Trump, just because he's so refreshing."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/2...-sonnen-excitement-for-donald-trump-president

You ever notice Chael looks a lot like Christie McAuliffe

why can't Chael just go away

because rodents such as possums are notoriously hard to kill

In Chael's case, according to his fans, he's more like your typical: prejudice, Republican, white guys version of Machete/Danny Trejo, mixed with a little bit of Deadpool, & some WWE/F geek thrown in there.

Sometimes he's great, other times he could be considered cringe inducing, these are one of those times.

Back