Chael Sonnen: Brock Is Not Looking For Attention

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is Chael Sonnen's take on that idea and it's well thought out. BTW, have you noticed Chael Is starting to look like Ray Liotta from the movie "Goodfellas"?

Besides the normal "Brock is a Juicehead and won't pass the tests" comments...this is how I see it. Brock is huge and if he gets the fight to the ground Cormier will be in serious trouble. If Cormier can somehow keep the fight standing, he can knock Brock out because Brock doesn't like to get punched.

Sonnen is 100% right here. Yea Lesnar hates social media and fans for the most part lol.

Besides the normal "Brock is a Juicehead and won't pass the tests" comments...this is how I see it. Brock is huge and if he gets the fight to the ground Cormier will be in serious trouble. If Cormier can somehow keep the fight standing, he can knock Brock out because Brock doesn't like to get punched.
Wrong. DC wins everywhere.

My client BRRROOOOOOOOOCKKKKKK LESNAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!

Wrong. DC wins everywhere.

Insightful.

I think Cormier will win, I just remember how easy Jones took Cormier down and think that if Brock can take Cormier down Cormier will have a tougher time getting up due to Brock's size. Brock has size and strength.

Lesnar made millions from being in the spotlight and giving people the show they want. Attention is what drives his career.

What is Chael up to.

Cormier is a vastly better wrestler than Brock has ever been. He has better cardio and better scrambles.

Even if Brock manages to take him down (like he did against Cain), good luck holding him there. No one has been able to keep DC down. Jones is the only one that has been able to consistently get him down and even he couldn't hold him there.

This won't be a case of Brock laying on top of Hunt. DC won't be held down.

This fight lasts one round...

brock-lesnar-at-age-15-brocklesnar-beastincarnate-follow-rare-sports-27948730.png

Both stud wrestlers but a serious size advantage for Brock could be problematic for DC.
interesting matchup.

But lets not forget what Cain did to Brock and DC and Cain train together regularly with DC holding his own so......

Chael lettin that body go. Permanent move to HW? Lol

Maybe. When he took Cain down, he was able to pop right back up. And the argument can be made he's older and more "deflated" then he was then. Still, DC better take this fight seriously. IMO Brock's a formidable opponent regardless of what most sherdoggers think.

Back