Chael Sonnen: "Brazilians are the best fighters"

i love all of chaels interviews.if nothing else its hilarious how people get so upset over them here.

Damn! Chael doing some serious ass kicking. Don't tell me some of you boys think what he's saying is legit. Dudes a known cheat and snitch and thief. He' ll say anything and you fanboys eat it up. Gullible.

i love all of chaels interviews.if nothing else its hilarious how people get so upset over them here.

Who is upset? I see one person in this thread that made a negative comment then I see several people react to the negative comment....oh, guess it's Sonnen's fans that get upset when someone says something negative about Chael.

That's the only explanation that could make sense.

We can start to see The Testo leaving chales body already,. He cant play the villain role anymore, soon has manboobs. Already apologizing and dickriding.

The Testo. Funny shit.

Sometimes i get really tired of Chael and his ways but i have to admit the story of Chael and Brazil is awesome and weird at the same time. Brazilians like him now? and not wand? Wand did this to himself but the hate for Chael must be at dangerous levels now.

Who is upset? I see one person in this thread that made a negative comment then I see several people react to the negative comment....oh, guess it's Sonnen's fans that get upset when someone says something negative about Chael.

That's the only explanation that could make sense.

One person???? It's about 50/50 hate/love so far.

I think it's funny when people get all pissy about Cheal. He's liar, theft, cheat well he was in politics so yea he going be that. Every government in the world are liars, thefts, con Artis, cheat lol

But it's always fun watch him fight and listen to his interviews you never know what side of him you going get lol.

Guys, watch the interview. Was one of if not the best interview I ever watched - enjoyed it so much.

I'm brazilian and I don't even think that.
If we can ever fix our wrestling and cardio issues, maybe...

Sonnen did a u turn with his imagem in Brazil. Dana should have booked him against a non brazilian. It would be very interesting.

How awesome would Romero vs Cormier be? I hadn't even thought about that match, but I would really like to see that fight get made at some point.

Back