Chael Sonnen Always Finishes Second....

JokerOfThePack

There's no I in team but there's a U in c*nt
@Blue
Reaction score
In any major event, he falls slightly short despite always seemingly giving his best effort.

2nd in Wrestling
2nd in WEC
2nd in UFC

Now, for my selfish reasons; I want to make money off of that cos i am broke as fuck and have an expensive habit. Unfortunately for me, two of my favorite fighters will collide in a semi final tournament. Fedor and Chael. I like them both. However, (I'd rather say statistics than superstition) the statistics show Chael always coming in 2nd. He is an underdog with the bookies and rightfully so.

Im tempted to put a load of money on Chael beating Fedor then losing in the final.

What do you guys think ?

I think you got a hard-on for lord Chael.

Usually I'd say no but then I remember Chael lost to Tito so my answer is still no.

Chael will beat The Last Emporer.

And that’s not a prediction.

It’s a spoiler.

Undefeated And Undisputed

QMTHrmf.jpg

Going by your logic, he'll lose to the winner of the tournament (most likely Bader).

So yeah, make the bet.

The question is: What does Chael think the outcome of his fight will be?

Choose the opposite of that, and you'll have your answer.

Fedor is old and chiney now, chael has yet to really be beaten and is considered by most of use the greatest of all time... bad night for fedor

seriously though chael wins this

[
In any major event, he falls slightly short despite always seemingly giving his best effort.

2nd in Wrestling
2nd in WEC
2nd in UFC

Now, for my selfish reasons; I want to make money off of that cos i am broke as fuck and have an expensive habit. Unfortunately for me, two of my favorite fighters will collide in a semi final tournament. Fedor and Chael. I like them both. However, (I'd rather say statistics than superstition) the statistics show Chael always coming in 2nd. He is an underdog with the bookies and rightfully so.

Im tempted to put a load of money on Chael beating Fedor then losing in the final.

What do you guys think ?
Snatches defeat from the jaws of victory, like no other. I still love him though.

2nd in Wrestling
2nd in WEC
2nd in UFC

What do you guys think ?

Kid, I think your lost. This is the fucking heavies, not the retirement home worldwide mma.

The fuck you think your doing doubting chael, this isn't fucking 2006. Don't let the mir fight fool you, Fedor got floored by Fabio (lmao) and finished by mitrione. He don't got shit on the world champ.

Chael will beat Fedor but will lose to Mitrione or Bader

Kid, I think your lost. This is the fucking heavies, not the retirement home worldwide mma.

The fuck you think your doing doubting chael, this isn't fucking 2006. Don't let the mir fight fool you, Fedor got floored by Fabio (lmao) and finished by mitrione. He don't got shit on the world champ.
So it was OK to doubt him in 2006?

Back