Chael Sonnen admits TRT was performance-enhancing

Well of course it was peformance enhancing.

I'm A-Okay with something that will make a 34+ year old feel like a mid to early 20 year old.

I am indifferent to a guy using it to become some super saiyan like fighter though.

Agreed 100%

Most buffoons on here think that trt automatically equals cheating but you, you are on the right track.

Bravo

I'm A-Okay with something that will make a 34+ year old feel like a mid to early 20 year old.

I am indifferent to a guy using it to become some super saiyan like fighter though.

Why should a guy in his thirties have the benefit of all that experience PLUS having the body of a 20-25 year old? How is that fair?

Give that 20 year old the same shit, make him feel like a super saiyan and then we have a fight!

legalise everything.

Todd Duffee physiques everywhere

Really? The guy who basically never won a big fight before TRT, is saying it was making him better. What an incredible surprise.

It seems obvious but many, many people think differently. Usually the same people who bring up Vitors head kick KO's saying its all him and nohting to do with TRT. (which is absolute bull)

Chael really only flipped his position on whether or not it should be banned. He's always admitted it was a performance enhancer, but he never said he was 'enhancing' himself beyond what's legal or acceptable.

Hell, every legal thing you can do to prepare for a fight is a performance enhancer, so lets not throw that phrase around like we're making a point. Chael's change of heart is probably a political move, but it's not a very drastic deviation from what he's been saying all along.

Yeah and I remember countless schmucks on Sherdog saying Sonnen absolutely needed TRT to function by the time the Silva-Sonnen fights happened.

Some of you guys are so delusional is crazy. EVERYTHING A PERSON TAKES IS PERFORMANCE ENCHANTING. If i drink a cup of black coffee before my workout, i do perform better in the gym. If i get myself well hydrated before going on a long jog, i do feel better. Everything we take is to enhance our performance. You don't take something to make yourself worse, do you? The thing is, if it's LEGAL or ILLEGAL.

Some of you guys are so delusional is crazy. EVERYTHING A PERSON TAKES IS PERFORMANCE ENCHANTING. If i drink a cup of black coffee before my workout, i do perform better in the gym. If i get myself well hydrated before going on a long jog, i do feel better. Everything we take is to enhance our performance. You don't take something to make yourself worse, do you? The thing is, if it's LEGAL or ILLEGAL.

I agree. Ever since TRT has become widespread, the performances of those on trt has been absolutely enchanting.

Ps the fact that you're comparing water to TESTOSTERONE is just...lol

I just dont see how chael could take over UFC president - he doesnt seem like a business man. he can promote and say whatever; but as far as making business moves, I dont know how you can be sure of that

Interesting turn from, I have small balls and will die if I dont take it. "Sonnen"

But hey...most peopel believe politicians too, so not to hard to understand why people also believe what ever Sonnen says....stupidity.

I always thought TRT enhanced performance, right up until Sonnen said it did.

How refreshingly lucid and candid in comparison to crazy ass Vitor

Back