Chael shouldn't go back to UFC

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

he should go fight in the rizin open weight tournament and fight wanderlei in the 2nd rd. Wanderlei hasa bye to the second round. I'm sure Chael could arrange one too.

Is Chael still ducking wanderlei?

he should go fight in the rizin open weight tournament and fight wanderlei in the 2nd rd. Wanderlei hasa bye to the second round. I'm sure Chael could arrange one too.

what the fuck is hasa bye

Lol do you really think a Gangster would duck a shlub. C'mon son.

Who's cares??
Are either of these guys relevant?

Chael could probably be MW champ at Bellator.

Thanks LORDTENSAIMMA for making terrible threads to distract from my terrible threads.

Thanks LORDTENSAIMMA for making terrible threads to distract from my terrible threads.
This thread is not terrible at all. All that shit he talked on wanderlei and cro cop... nows your chance, Chael.

Plenty care go watch mighty mouse vs Eric Cummings it rob Bivins. Nobody cares
I'd much rather watch one of the best p4p fighters in the world than watch two cheating old men spar for a weak paycheck and an ego boost.

The only time Chael ducked Wanderlei, is when he ducked down and double-legged him while wearing flip flops.

chael is as boring as askren in the octogan...better looking and talking outside of it

Chael is a company man and will only fight at the biggest stage, at the biggest arenas in the biggest cities.

I'm on bored TS. I want to see him walk into the cage/ring, whatever Rizin uses, weighting no less than 230 lbs. Juiced to the gills and unapologetic about it. If he tries to fight clean in the UFC, he's gonna get murdered.

Or he's a prize fighter who'll fight for the biggest check

Chael vs Nick Diaz at 185!!....make it happen!!
Nah, another wrestlef*ck session.

Nick can't stop a takedown for sh*t.

But Sonnen Vs belfort or Lil Nog, I'm in!!!!

Back