Chael said on FS 1 Wanderlei failed a drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Fox Sports 1, the program is "America's Pregame", Dillashaw was just on talking about Barao and then Chael spoke with the host, saying that Wanderlei failed his drug test and that he was in vs. Vitor...only on pay-per-view.

No source, I was just watching it live on TV.

Failed? As in he did the test and they got the results already? From what I heard Wandy just avoided taking the test altogether. They might consider that a fail, though. When 'Reem tried to flee the scene at the 146 surprise test they had to call him and say that not taking it would be the same as failing it so he would come back.

UFC Live doens't come on for another hour and a half so TS is prob bullshitting.

Just saw in another thread that someone showed up to take a blood test from Wand and he left the gym without submitting it.

I want to know how Vitor has the fight when he's unlikely to get licensed as well

Failed? As in he did the test and they got the results already? From what I heard Wandy just avoided taking the test altogether. They might consider that a fail, though. When 'Reem tried to flee the scene at the 146 surprise test they had to call him and say that not taking it would be the same as failing it so he would come back.

Basically a fail in my book. You duck the test, there is a reason.

It wasn't even a random test was it?

Tweets from MMA Owl's Mike Fa gan.

Got a source at Wand's gym telling me a "medical professional" showed up at Wand's gym on Saturday and asked if Mr. Silva was…

…available for a blood test. Not clear what exactly transpired, but Wanderlei left the gym without submitting to the test.

http://tinyurl.com/nqubpla

Damn GSP...you just had to whine about PED's and now this happens.

JK JK!!

UFC Live doens't come on for another hour and a half so TS is prob bullshitting.

I'd be shocked to discover Wandy isn't on some sort of drug(s)!

The dude's been in some major wars...the human body can only take so dang much!

Cheal does know a thing or two about failing drug tests. So does Vitor.
I'll take Cheal's word for it.

tumblr_meiyyxPOOn1rir2ujo1_400.gif

Ban for bullshit.

more than one user made this thread at the same time. That's why i'm leaving it. A few users made the same thread at the same exact time saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back