Chael S.: GSP Asked UFC to Add Me to UFC 167

Chael says he's the biggest star in the business.

Doesn't fight in the main event.

FWIW, Dana said he didn't when Wand was asking for PPV points for fighting Chael.

Dana/Lorenzo also said they have 29 fighters who get PPV Points. how could you have 29 fighters getting points, yet your top 5 draw doesn't??? does not compute........

Chael gets points for sure.

honestly when I come here, I still just type in sherdog.net, and it takes me directly to forums. I get all my mma news from you guys, and mma related pages on facebook newsfeed.

i just bookmark the forums. if i am looking for News i go to MMA JUNKIE. i very rarely go to the sherdog home page.

Chael will draw 900k PPV buys without even being the main event. If that isn't the biggest star what is?

Haha!

I wonder which delusional fans believe this shit, Chael is only a PPV star when he fights Silva or Jones and that is because of Silva and Jones, he needs to be on this card so he can pretend to himself that he is some sort of star.

You're so mad. lol

did you miss his last fight???? you know when he creamed Shogun???? FS1 debut show MAIN EVENT......:redface:

Edit: and even if he was the biggest Name in the business, he would not Main Event a card with a champion fighting.

Last edited:
Haha!

I wonder which delusional fans believe this shit, Chael is only a PPV star when he fights Silva or Jones and that is because of Silva and Jones, he needs to be on this card so he can pretend to himself that he is some sort of star.

And you're calling other people delusional? I'm not going to say Chael is telling the truth on this, but he headlined a Fox card. I doubt that he has to rely on anybody else for drawing power.

did you miss his last fight???? you know when he creamed Shogun???? FS1 debut show MAIN EVENT......:redface:

Edit: and even if he was the biggest Name in the business, he would not Main Event a card with a champion fighting.

This. The man you quoted is a dumb ass.

Back