Chael S.: GSP Asked UFC to Add Me to UFC 167

Chael being Chael as always (LOL). The Hendricks fight was confirmed before Chael even fought Shogun, and GSP vs. Hendricks had a Press Conference long before Chael was supposed to fight against Rashad (LOL). Anyways- wonder how their training went. It would have been curious how GSP's wrestling held up against a much bigger and stronger guy like Sonnen.

not saying this isn't true, but gsp is the ufc's biggest draw .... unless gsp is looking for more ppv buys to make up for the money he will have to pay the IRS because the fight is in the US

sherdog's front page

sometime I wonder if sherdoggers just bookmarked the forum section and skip the front page

Yes. I almost never see the main page.

PPV points?

dude, where have you been .. PPV points are like air miles .. the more a fighter gets, he can use these for things down the road .. like just say anderson silva has earned 100 ppv points, he can use these if just say, dana wants him to fight machida .. it will cost 75 ppv points to avoid fighting machida ..... now he only has 25 ppv points ... word has it, that jon jones used all of his ppv points to avoid a rematch with gustuffson and take the glover fight ..

wCymn.gif

This is how I feel lol

In fact, Sherdoggers give the inside scoop while Sherdog writers are typing out the article. I just got directly to the forum to get quick information

If quick is what you want, Twitter beats everything.

It'll be great to have GSP and Sonnen on the same card. PPV will be huge.

If quick is what you want, Twitter beats everything.

It'll be great to have GSP and Sonnen on the same card. PPV will be huge.

Twitter both confuses me and irritates me. @blahblah @joeschmo @celebrity @dudebro @sponsorman @bigtimesponsor all in clickable links just is an eye sore. Hate it.

"If you want me to fight Johny Hendricks, you've got to put Chael Sonnen on the card."

Wow, lame shit Georges. Very lame.

Pretty slick move by Chael here.

This is most likely fake, but...
by clarifying that it may be false information, and claiming he would be hurt if it weren't true, GSP may not have the heart to go out of his way to deny this rumor if he becomes aware of it.

Chael's effectively discouraged denial of the rumor and covered himself if it is denied.

GSP only asked for Chael on the card because Conor McGregor is injured

ufc aniversary

gsp

sonnen

HUGE PPV draws, smart move by gsp

Back