Chael picks Bisping over Belfort "I know I would beat the hell out of Vitor Belfort"

If Bisping were the one to beat Silva... I would weep

I'll be weeping with you bro.

Bisping does not have the wrestling skills to put Anderson on his butt, he has good stand up skills but if Hendo and Wand can catch him with looping punches from Saturn, Anderson's striking will be too much for him to handle. If Chael is right and Bisping beats Anderson, I will be the first to say that Bisping is the most disrespected fighter of all time for not having that long overdue title shot.

Chapel Sonnen is always pointing out how much of a fraud and a phony other fighters are. Prime example of pot calling the kettle black.

ihael would be a terrible match up for vitor. chael is relentless on his takedowns and has a huge cardio advantage. not saying vitor couldnt ko or sub him but its still a nightmare.

I agree. I think Chael would be a huge favorite over Belfort.

I'll be weeping with you bro.

Bisping does not have the wrestling skills to put Anderson on his butt, he has good stand up skills but if Hendo and Wand can catch him with looping punches from Saturn, Anderson's striking will be too much for him to handle. If Chael is right and Bisping beats Anderson, I will be the first to say that Bisping is the most disrespected fighter of all time for not having that long overdue title shot.

Yeah, I don't think his wrestling is good enough to threaten Silva. People like to discredit him because of his personality and trash talking attitude but he's a damn skilled fighter. He put up a damn good fight against the consensus #3 LHW in the world and nearly won against the #2 MW.

Chael might be able to beat him but he would never in this or any other universe beat the hell out of him. And Belfort's gonna ktfo Bisping on FX.

I dunno about that, but if Vitor can secure an armbar like he did against Jones, Sonnen WILL tap.

The way I see it if Sonnen stands with Vitor he is screwed and if he takes him down he is in trouble inside guard. He will have an advantage outside the guard but inside the guard he is screwed

Yes chael, like you did to every brazilian you faced... chael should just get his ass back to his pizza shop where he belongs...

I have been saying for a while that chael will go for and get beaten by vitor if he can still fight after getting the hell beaten out of him by jones. It does make sense since both will have losses to both Silva and JBJ and after Vitor smashes the hell out of Chael, he will be looking good for a rematch with Silva .... (this all presuming Vitor gets past Bisping, its pretty safe to say both Jones and Vitor will smash Sonnen).

It depends on how Chael performs against JJ. If Chael gives JJ a great fight, it is safe to say that Chael will give a lot of challenge to Vitor and it will be a battle of the 2nd runner ups.

I honestly think that Anderson is interested how would the fight between Chael and JJ would go and see how JJ does against Chael. I know Anderson is interested to fight JJ.

Last edited:
"It comes down to this, I know I would beat the hell out of Vitor Belfort...

TaH!

"I tease and make fun of Vitor a lot, because someone needs to point out what a fraud and a phony this guy is...

Why is Vitor a phony? I heard bisping tweeted this too? Are they talking about the religious thing? I just don't get it the guy talks a minimal amount of shit and takes care of business from what I've seen. Am I missing something?

Chael is actually right on the money here. He has a good enough chin to eat some hard shots coming in, and he can absolutely keep Vitor on his back for 80+% of the fight. I've never figured out why, but Vitor isn't great off his back, despite having his black belt for a decade. He'll get smothered and worn out en route to a UD.

On another note, I still want to see Sonnen trash talk someone who didn't learn English as a 2nd language.

bisping has absolutely nothing for silva

Vitor vs chael is a dream fight

:eek:

TaH!

Why is Vitor a phony? I heard bisping tweeted this too? Are they talking about the religious thing? I just don't get it the guy talks a minimal amount of shit and takes care of business from what I've seen. Am I missing something?

Because he has been busted for steroids and is now on TRT? He then preaches all this Jesus and God garbage? The guy is a phony and hypocrite. Bisping just tells it like it is.

The little bromance going on between Bisping and Sonnen is a little unexpected and a tad strange. But I agree with him that he'd be a bad match-up for Belfort, however, styles make fights and it doesn't necessarily follow that Bisping will beat Belfort.

Not surprising, since birds of a feather....

i would honestly believe chael would.. if he could stay out of a submission on vitor i think chael would cruise to a UD rather easy

Chael is actually right on the money here. He has a good enough chin to eat some hard shots coming in, and he can absolutely keep Vitor on his back for 80+% of the fight. I've never figured out why, but Vitor isn't great off his back, despite having his black belt for a decade. He'll get smothered and worn out en route to a UD.

On another note, I still want to see Sonnen trash talk someone who didn't learn English as a 2nd language.

He isn't that great off his back as you said, but he imposes a legitimate threat.

Jon-Jones-vs-Vitor-Belfort-UFC-152-Foto-Divulgacao-UFC.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-07-04-at-11.07.30-AM.png

Back