Chael P thinks the fight didn't answer the old philosophical question

It answered one question. Who is the all time BMF? It's Chael P Sonnen. He didn't even flinch after eating an unexpected shoulder strike at the weigh in vs Anderson Silva. If Connor can break a nose with a shoulder strike just imagine the force Silva hit Chael with.

The answer is simple, he is a little bit below Nate Diaz level. They're 1-1 and Nate has a finish on him so there's that...

The answer is simple, he is a little bit below Nate Diaz level. They're 1-1 and Nate has a finish on him so there's that...
Nate beat him, he beat Nate. Granted Nate's win was more impressive but it is what it is, some fighters struggle with certain fighters stylistically.
Is Dennis Hallman above Matt Hughes?

Nate beat him, he beat Nate. Granted Nate's win was more impressive but it is what it is, some fighters struggle with certain fighters stylistically.
Is Dennis Hallman above Matt Hughes?

Should be 0-2 vs Nate.

It answered one question. Who is the all time BMF? It's Chael P Sonnen. He didn't even flinch after eating an unexpected shoulder strike at the weigh in vs Anderson Silva. If Connor can break a nose with a shoulder strike just imagine the force Silva hit Chael with.
<TheWire1>

We shouldn't pay for hospital. I should own several buildings by 30. My gf should have big tits/Ass with slim waist

But we're all living in a reality.
Then dump her ass my man. Life's to short to settle for a fatty.

yes sir. hooah.

giphy.webp

Not to mention fighting 3 of the 4 names that have been constants in the GOAT discussion without hesitation.

I hated Cheal during the Anderson shit but have grown to love him since, especially after reading his book. The dudes such an engaging story teller you can't help being drawn in and amused by him.

It's like a better version of the old Don Frye's fireside chats.

So here's the thing.........

yes for a moment I understood the bakflipz sequence is played in reverse (frontrolling instead) but that's just disrespectful to the only man who matches Conor McGregor's majesty in the business and possibly surpasses it

Should be 0-2 vs Nate.

There is no legit argument for Nate winning. Conor clearly won rounds 1,2 and 4. Round 2 was the most dominant where Nate got fucked up and dropped twice. He arguably lost round 5 as well but I gave it to Nate for the desperation takedown.

Back