Media Chael P. Sonnen provides us with a lesson in fight promotion

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

In these dire times for MMA, full of negativity, filth, zealotry, and degeneracy, let us gather and appreciate this fight promotion lesson given by the one and only American Gangster from the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon.

Very informative video as usual from The Bad Guy.

Blessed be.

OG trashtalker

giphy.gif

One of his best is when he was talking about someone littering in West Linn. Classic Chael.

He never got hated on massively because he could never win the big one
He was a entertaining side show

He’s not wrong here

Shale Sonny is my bezt frend
-Anderson Silva

Me too Anderson, me too

Can't they just fight with honor and conduct themselves with integrity? Fighters want respect but they don't respect each other or themselves.
Sad

I wish Chael read books for audio tapes.

This is why UFC should provides a promo class with Chael as the instructor.

Chael Sonnen has never lost

Can't they just fight with honor and conduct themselves with integrity? Fighters want respect but they don't respect each other or themselves.
Sad
I agree man
and to the fans who love that shit; two guys (or girls) are gonna step in there and beat each other up, how limp dicked do you have to be to need them to hate each other in order to make that interesting

The undefeated undisputed true Champ

hqdefault.jpg

Sad
Its kinda like this......you can only "conduct" yourself with honor and integrity.....if you "possess" honor and integrity.....otherwise its a challenge!

Back