Media Chael P. discusses rumor that Valentina Shevchenko is a foreign spy

Old news bro.

Calling it a rumor is generous. It's conjecture based on the skillset she's cultivated in real life, the breadth of which confuses the hell out of lazy folks.

Calling it a rumor is generous. It's conjecture based on the skillset she's cultivated in real life, the breadth of which confuses the hell out of lazy folks.

True, but in fairness, 99.9% of females don't have those skill sets (together), and 99.9% of female agents do. I'm not saying she is, just saying its extremely unique.

This:

Valentina is decently attractive. She can dance very well. She is a world championship level mma fighter. She speaks several languages.

She has skills in many areas beyond 99 percent of men and 99.999 percent of women.

Some people find that suspicious for whatever reasons.

Well her cover's blown now. Fuck this loudmouth, he has no idea what's at stake here.

So she lives in Peru and spies on Peru?
Or she lives in Peru and spies on the US?

If I was going to spy on a country I think I would move there.

best way to gather intelligence

receive CTE by fighting in the UFC

story checks out

True, but in fairness, 99.9% of females don't have those skill sets (together), and 99.9% of female agents do. I'm not saying she is, just saying its extremely unique.
I like the skill of the lady from your av.

472567.jpg

She probably fights for mother Russia.
KGB bless.
Who cares?

Back