Chael on his first test back: Basically clean

"Basically" lol.

I was awarded the Worst Brazilian Ever Trophy by my fellow countrymen here in this forum.

on second thought, it's not that unusual. There are a ton of american fans who love brazilian fighters. And, I, as a canadian, am not really a gsp fan even though he's a class act.

DEXATI20160805121626_zpsm61r8zq9.png

@dimspace

Watch him fail regardless. I wonder what excuses Shertards would come up with?

This guy has no shame and zero integrity. Hes on steroids and he flat out doesnt care and is even taunting usada. I hope Novitzky blitzes him with tests, catches him and bans him for life.

This guy has no shame and zero integrity. Hes on steroids and he flat out doesnt care and is even taunting usada. I hope Novitzky blitzes him with tests, catches him and bans him for life.
yeah, because he's the only one doing it

You mad, bruh?

yeah, because he's the only one doing it

Hes the only one taunting usada. That takes zero shame. At least other fighters that may be using are ashamed as they should be. And very few fighters are using in the usada era. Weve first hand witnessed massive changes in physique and performance across the board and the entire game is being shaken up. So no you cant use the everyone else is doing it excuse anymore. Its bad enough to use it at all.

Chael P to the stage please!!!!!

I was awarded the Worst Brazilian Ever Trophy by my fellow countrymen here in this forum.

Bisping, Sonnen, Mir... you're the best Brazilian ever in my book fam

Honestly, I don't think he's had the results back.

This started a week ago when someone asked chael on Twitter when his results were coming back and he replied "Thursday"

Now usada don't tell you when you are getting results, how would they know, they have no contact with the lab because it's all anonymous.

The first usada know is when they they get the results and once they get them they inform you, c so they would never say, Thursday.

So chael was just taking the piss when he said Thursday.

So on Thursday sometime asked him on Twitter, what was the result, so he cracked the "basically clean" line

Honestly, I don't think he's actually had his results yet, it's just Twitter and really shit journalism

But, I expect chael to pass. He's not stupid

When theres an actual article from a proper journalist not based on a tweet maybe make a thread. That guys just taken a story from here

Look at the rest of his stories, all just ripped off from everywhere else

At the moment there no confirmation at all from chael he's had his results back, when he does we will know, frb will post the email something

And there's been a thread here about that tweet since last week..

Probably where the guy got the story from

Last edited:
Basically clean?

d_M7ty.gif

Basically clean?

d_M7ty.gif

Means that his 217 pounds of muscle, steel and sex appeal are ready to rock and roll and USADA won't be an issue, because now he's clean.

Well... basically clean.

Back