Chael on his first test back: Basically clean

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ready to make the UFC great again.

first fight...

anderson 3? bisping?

lol if you didnt have brazil listed as your location, I would think you're american with the way you post

He's a Brazilian that likes Bisping, Sonnen, Frank Mir, and Conor McGregor

I'm not kidding

lol if you didnt have brazil listed as your location, I would think you're american with the way you post

He's a Brazilian that likes Bisping, Sonnen, Frank Mir, and Conor McGregor

I'm not kidding

I was awarded the Worst Brazilian Ever Trophy by my fellow countrymen here in this forum.

Basically why does he need to word basically in front of the word. Basically speaking

Basically lol. Let's all be honest here. Unroided Shale has no chance against anyone top 10. But here's the question: since he testified that he needs TRT otherwise he dies, does he still get an exemption?

He has been trolling USADA recently. It's all tongue in cheek.
I don't think he wouldn't come back and I fucking doubt that he would comeback actually clean
Basically???

Wtf does that mean?
Basically lol. Let's all be honest here. Unroided Shale has no chance against anyone top 10. But here's the question: since he testified that he needs TRT otherwise he dies, does he still get an exemption?
no, he's saying he's still using it but passed the tests. no exemption, there aren't anymore for TRT on USADA, probably not even if bigfoot wanted it @dimspace

'basically' doesn't fill me with confidence, especially with Chael saying it

Back