Chael "Nostradamus" Sonnen

vb

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kudos to chael for predicting that wand would run from this fight 3 years ago and again said it again months ago, too bad he wasnt able to predict himself in intensive care unit when he faces vitor lol

i dont know why wand avoided fighting chael, i would have bet on wand to ktfo out of him, oh well vitor will show wand how to do it

i hope chael doesnt get hurt cuz he seems like a good guy and is a great sports announcer

vitor by worse than rashad beating

How do you know Chael won't continuously take Vitor down for 3 rounds?

I wanted Wanderlei to brutally finish Chael.... but this whole thing doesn't look great on Wanderlei lol

Kudos to chael for predicting that wand would run from this fight 3 years ago and again said it again months ago, too bad he wasnt able to predict himself in intensive care unit when he faces vitor lol

i dont know why wand avoided fighting chael, i would have bet on wand to ktfo out of him, oh well vitor will show wand how to do it

i hope chael doesnt get hurt cuz he seems like a good guy and is a great sports announcer

vitor by worse than rashad beating
Lol at you if Chael beats Vitor..

I think he has a good chance.

vitors not easy to take down, hes got great td defense

Anderson Silva supposedly had good takedown defense too

along with okami, bisping, Marquardt, and Shogun

Boom.

I can see a quick Vitor KO win .. and I can see Chael getting an early double leg, grinding him out tiring him out, and winning. Vitor's odds are very high in round 1, after that they go down a lot.

Take shogun off that list. Otherwise I agree. Shogun has been taken down in every single fight that someone has tried to take him down.

The fight we get has a lot more at stake than the original,. Vitor has a lot riding on this.

Are people STILL underestimating Chael? Really? Because he lost a few fights at lhw? A MW chael is a top tier fighter. Either vitor will ko him quick, or chael win dec. 50/50.

Are people STILL underestimating Chael? Really? Because he lost a few fights at lhw? A MW chael is a top tier fighter. Either vitor will TKO him quick, or chael win dec. 50/50.

Came here to say the same people alway underestimate Chael . Vitor is good for the first few minutes of round 1 and his TDD is average at best it can go either way . But if Vitor rushes in like normal it will give chael more momentum in taking him down I predict Sonnen via sub rd 2 or UD.

man, vitor went 4 rounds with jones (p4p#1) and chael got murdered in embarrassing fashion in the first

i didnt see vitor slow down in round 2 against bisping so enough wit the first round theory, the guy is a differrent fighter now

Back