Chael: Jones back 'sooner than you think', will regain championship

You'd have to literally be brain dead to truly believe this

Floyd Mayweather who has far more pull than Jones could ever dream of having STILL did prison time for a much lesser crime

Jones straight up committed a major felony...and there's tons of instrumountable and undeinable evidence against him

There's no DA or judge in their right mind who's letting Jones off the hook.

Jones is doing prison time period..and it's well deserved. Jones only has himself to blame.

Sonnen is a full on shill shilling

No jail time bruh, return of the king.

While it's possible you're right the celebrity types escape jail time at a surprising rate.

He's not just the biggest UFC LHW champion ever he has two NFL super bowl winning brothers.

I expect him to do a little time, but if he gets off scott free that wouldn't surprise me.

He won't go to jail.

Floyd Mayweather who has far more pull than Jones could ever dream of having STILL did prison time for a much lesser crime

Jones straight up committed a major felony...and there's tons of instrumountable and undeinable evidence against him

Jones is doing prison time period..and it's well deserved. Jones only has himself to blame.

Last edited:

Floyd Mayweather who has far more pull than Jones could ever dream of having STILL did prison time for a much lesser sentence.

So in conclusion, your legal opinion is that because Floyd Mayweather did X amount of time in jail, Jon Jones will go to jail also.

Brilliant stuff.

Lol, if Jones were a regular person on the street he would be given 2 years probation with some type of drug court.

The only reason he would do time is because of his name.

Floyd Mayweather who has far more pull than Jones could ever dream of having STILL did prison time for a much lesser sentence.

Literally didn't read, but he's literally not going to jail.

Respectfully.

While it's possible you're right the celebrity types escape jail time at a surprising rate.

He's not just the biggest UFC LHW champion ever he has two NFL super bowl winning brothers.

I expect him to do a little time, but if he gets off scott free that wouldn't surprise me.

It wouldnt suprise you because youre a Jones fanatic or Jones shill who cant be objective.

Jones is and has NEVER been a star.

Barring the rare exceptions, most of Jones PPVs have FLOPPED and done terribly average to piss poor numbers.

Even with all the marketing in the world - and the right opponents in Rashad/Sonnen/DC, Jones has STILL NEVER even come CLOSE TO 1 MILL buys....

(yet Conor in his first PPV headliner against a wrestler on short notice did 1.1 mill buys...Yet Weidman in his 2nd PPV headliner did 1 mill vs Anderson)

Jones isnt even in the top 3 of highest drawing UFC LHW champs in history. Tito, Liddell etc.

Jones has NEVER been half the draw or star you fanboys like to proclaim him as on forums. Thats just real talk

It makes NO sense for zuffa to waist even more resources on someone who isnt a star in Jones, and especially when it WILL LEAD TO NOTHING regardless....because get real...Jones IS doing prison time period..read my last post....Jones commited a MAJORY FELONY and theres TONS OF undeniable evidence against him. I dont care what "company" "tries to bat for him," THERE IS NO DA or judge in their right mind whos letting Jones "off the hook." Jones COMMITED the felony and WILL SERVE PRISON time.

If Jones were miraculously acquitted or let off, then the PUBLIC OUT RAGE would be enough to bury everyone involved..."they" wont risk that

Way to misrepresent what Chael said TS. He didn't say Jones would we be sooner than we think, he fucking said
"I think Jon Jones is gonna be back a lot sooner than you think.

I THINK

fix your title

It wouldnt suprise you because youre a Jones fanatic or Jones shill who cant be objective.

Barring the rare exceptions, most of Jones PPVs have FLOPPED and done terribly average to piss poor numbers.

Even with all the marketing in the world - and the right opponents in Rashad/Sonnen/DC, Jones has STILL NEVER even come CLOSE TO 1 MILL buys....

(yet Conor in his first PPV headliner against a wrestler on short notice did 1.1 mill buys...Yet Weidman in his 2nd PPV headliner did 1 mill vs Anderson)

Jones isnt even in the top 3 of highest drawing UFC LHW champs in history. Tito, Liddell etc.

Jones has NEVER been half the draw or star you fanboys like to proclaim him as on forums. Thats just real talk

It makes NO sense for zuffa to waist even more resources on someone who isnt a star in Jones, and especially when it WILL LEAD TO NOTHING regardless....because get real...Jones IS doing prison time period..read my last post....Jones commited a MAJORY FELONY and theres TONS OF undeniable evidence against him. I dont care what "company" "tries to bat for him," THERE IS NO DA or judge in their right mind whos letting Jones "off the hook." Jones COMMITED the felony and WILL SERVE PRISON time.

If Jones were miraculously acquitted or let off, then the PUBLIC OUT RAGE would be enough to bury everyone involved..."they" wont risk that

Are you off the meds again? Am I going to get another raving lunatic PM?

Jesus, dude. I'm just saying that multi-millionaire athletes, on average, avoid jail time more often than normal folks. See OJ Simpson for details.

I'm not even convinced he will get off. I said, "IF" he gets off it wouldn't be surprising to me. I've seen too many celebrities and rich folks walk away from legal troubles that would bury us average folks.

Werent they saying a month ago that they only had x amount of days to gather the evidence or submit it against him ,and it was about to lapse basically meaning he would get off scott free?or much lesser charges

^^^ lol @ UFC 189 selling 1.1mil. Still running with the agenda that your family member Time Warner execs told you the number of buys, even though Time Warner is a small percent of the US cable market?

Try making one post not about Conor, and try once using facts. You are like Got GOAT's retarded little half brother. Fucking pathetic and embarrassing.

The DA might try to make an example of him and throw the book at him. Considering it's not his first offense, that he has a cocaine habit, and has that smug look permanently on his face, the right DA could make it bad for him. Add in the inevitable civil suit coming from the pregnant woman and it could really mess up his mindset and therefore his fight mentality.

Where has the public outrage been in the hundreds of other cases where athletes got off with no jail time? Did it bury other sports?

Also, Conor did around 900k... and also had Lawler/Rory helping a bit. Not 1.1 million.

No jail time. Not much of a criminal history, and you'd be surprised what you can get away with in court these days if you tell them your heart rate when up before you acted.

Premeditated murder vs "heat of the moment" murder means a difference in years in sentencing. Jones likely gets a nice long probation, some community service, and maybe has to do some public service announcements.

Where has the public outrage been in the hundreds of other cases where athletes got off with no jail time? Did it bury other sports?

Also, Conor did around 900k... and also had Lawler/Rory helping a bit. Not 1.1 million.

He made a post saying his family was TWC execs and he knew it did 1.3 lol

Oh here it is

The numbers are bullshit. I have family (through extended family) who are executives at Time Warner.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that Conor did MORE then 850,000 PPV buys

ALSO Metlzer does NOT have access to digital buys through digital subscriptions

Conor was NOT lying when he said his PPV did 1 million buys. He gets a PPV cut so he would have to get direct access to CONCRETE numbers

Metlzer is someone who GUESSES just like everyone else

Based on what Ive seen, I believe Conor pulled in 1.3 million buys (PPV and digital)

I think they are trying to hype up Rousey to make her look bigger, which I dont understand because clearly shes a star too and her PPV did well too. But Conor is clearly the bigger PPV draw. Them downplaying his numbers to prop up Ronda's is shameless. Regardless BOTH Conor and Ronda are stars. Both Conor and Ronda are running MMA and are keeping MMA alive in North America

^ this kid is a fucking joke

Good god, you are fucking ignorant of reality.

I trust chael, he was right about Jones not being able to defend against Anthony, I'll give him this too

Back