Chael: I've used PEDs & I believe in a clean sport. I'm a hypocrite but I'm not wrong

Don't hate to Shael. Is not nice.

really nice from the gangster from the west linn, oregon

I read the article

I appreciate him sharing his opinions on PED use

I find his arguments muddled and unconvincing

chael is the best. if he ran for presidency i would vote for him

Incredible

Ok; so I actually read a little bit of it. The dude it literally trying to
persuade the reader (more likely, himself) that his PED usage was wrong;
yet it wasn't easy. It also wasn't *particularly wrong because it gave him
an advantage; because that wasn't his motive. His motive, according to him
was to be "the best he can be."

While on the same hand, he complains about the rigors of being a championship
level fighter. How it is "down right demoralizing". He sounds like a fucking baby.
He certainly doesn't sound like a champion. He refused to ever be the "best him"
under his own ability and volition. He tries to come off as virtuous and attempt to
disregard his wrongdoings through simple condescending acknowledgment.

This guy must be a real piece of work in real life. And in all honesty;
should probably have spent some time in jail already.

Yeah right, "earned". Same as McG will have earned a title shot by beating Siver. MW division was weak enough that beating Miller, Marquardt, and Okami got him the first title shot, then beating Stann and Bisoing got him the second one. I won't bother looking up Stann and Bisping's records or ranks at the time, they weren't top 5 guys. In 2011, people were saying Chael LnP'd his way to nearly winning a decision over Anderson. They also weren't saying he was a roid abuser.

LMAO at all this nonsense. Okami and Nate were both top 5, with Nate being #2. Stann and Bisping were both top 10 and he had already dominated the champ for 4.5+ rounds. Lol at LnP, he set a record for most strikes landed in a title fight. And everyone in 2011 was calling Sonnen a roider. He was the poster boy for TRT. How deep up your ass did you pull this post from?

Good read, thank you for posting.

It seems the more research that comes out and the more athletes that open up, the more we find that PED use is not only rampant, but, I daresay, a necessity for high level athletes in all fields.

Watch the idiot JJ personality haters give him a pass.

I dislike Jones' personality, and as you can tell by my sig, I like Chael. However, ole Shale needs to stop talking this crap, he cheated and got busted, that's it. No need to try and spin it any other way.

I've always felt like athletes from all sports feel like the other athletes are using PEDs and that they are significantly gimping themselves by not also using PEDs of some sort. And that only a select few get caught.

Nate Marquardt was the #2 MW in the world when Chael beat him. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Coming off wins over Kampmann (not top 10), Gouveia (not top 10), and Maia (#5)? Shows you how weak MW division was.

LMAO at all this nonsense. Okami and Nate were both top 5, with Nate being #2. Stann and Bisping were both top 10 and he had already dominated the champ for 4.5+ rounds. Lol at LnP, he set a record for most strikes landed in a title fight. And everyone in 2011 was calling Sonnen a roider. He was the poster boy for TRT. How deep up your ass did you pull this post from?

Stann and Bisping were borderline top 10. He set the record for most pitter patter strikes landed, 95% of which were not significant strikes. In 2011 TRT was not the notorious PED that it was in 2013-2014.

Chael would have loved pride. No drug testing. You could inject yourself with horse steroids, clear, etc.

Would love to have a beer with Dana. Wouldn't even be in the same bar as Chael.

Me either. I would probably get killed because I wouldn't be able to resist telling him what I thought of him.

Every time there's a thread where someone is trying to portray this guy in a positive light, what I say gets me dubs. I am surprised I haven't been banned altogether. I don't want dubs right before a big PPV but I think tomorrow I won't care us much so if this thread is still going, I may let you know what I think of this cheating criminal.

Too Long, Won't Read. Did he find time to defend the virtues of money laundering, also?

Back