Chael is ineligible to fight on the Portland card.

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Just confirmed on the MMA Hour

Only because he's not Brock.

Why's that? Have they simply given up on testing Chael at this point in his career? Cheaper just to assume he's on the juice?

Why's that? Have they simply given up on testing Chael at this point in his career? Cheaper just to assume he's on the juice?
He's entered the USADA 4 month testing pool. That 4 month time period doesn't expire until after the Portland event.

Ive got it on good authority that Chael's first samples have arrived at SMRTL in Salt Lake City

CoOukyJXYAAZGXB.jpg:large

i wonder if Anik understands what's going to happen?

Chael wants to be tested on a curve

"Well, you were on 6 substances last time, now it's only 3 so..."

lol I love this guy

Is normal. His first test lines up perfectly with MSG though. But only, on pay per view.

Lol

Chael would be a big draw for that card. Some people are dumb.

He's entered the USADA 4 month testing pool. That 4 month time period doesn't expire until after the Portland event.

lol I clearly specified that in the topic last week where people were saying he could headline that Oregon card.

keep-calm-i-am-a-psychic-medium.png

damn it, I literally just got home from training w Chael and wanted to be the first to confirm one way or the other,

Says he will miss it by a few days to be eligible if his tests come back ok

I asked if he was 205, he said 220. I am like 236 fat now. Year ago when we rolled in Pajamas at end of this video he was like 250 and I was 218.

Had good No gi roll with Chael today, but was stupid attempting a lateral drop on him so I was forced to play off my back

Hopefully Ed Herman and Jason Novelli from same team will win their UFC fights without any injuries these next couple weeks and be able to get on it though!

Back